for Beautification

5/10/2007 c7 7The Latest Plague
ah! YES! this is getting good! pleasee update soon!
5/5/2007 c7 10funsize
*cue the year 7 school girl "oh"s*
5/4/2007 c7 hi
Good chapter.. but it sounded too repetitive and not enough dialogue. Like, you used "young man", "dark-haired girl", and "the girl" a lot... not sure if that's how you intended it, but yeah.. *shrug*
5/4/2007 c6 MisseSahib
you keep impliying that girls are weak and all shopaholics, and if they are not they are some sort of odd alien species. Um.. girls can punch very hard, trust me. Look a Laila Ali! So. I'd rectify that.
4/23/2007 c6 funsize
naw thats so cute... heh... UPDATE SOON!
4/20/2007 c6 7The Latest Plague
hahahahaha she PUNCHED him! ha! i love that. update soon
4/19/2007 c6 hi
Cool.. I didn't think there was enough dialogue though..
4/9/2007 c1 2Jordygirl
So far I really like it. I wasn't sure what it was about at the begginning (and I'm still not really sure), but I love the characters. I think Alison is my favorite so far. I love the way you go back to decribe things like how Josh and Alison met.
4/7/2007 c5 1leslienicolespeaks
''Hannah was dangerously close to the point of seriously considering committing suicide if she had to listen to another badly written, badly produced and overall badly tuned pop song.'' I can relate to the feeling lol.

OMG you evil author! How could you leave us with that last line Huh! You better update soon or else I'll just have to drop by your house and totally kick your ass!

By the way, i like how this chapter is more serious than the others, though the humor you have going on is nice. Good job!
4/5/2007 c5 hi
A bit of a more serious chapter, but that's ok.
4/5/2007 c5 8Dreamless-Wonder
omg! you have to update soon!
4/5/2007 c5 7The Latest Plague
O. M. G. say yes! please make her say yes! she obviously likes him back! GIVE IT A TRY! LMAO... well, i guess its obvious, but ill state it anyways. love the chapter. UPDATE SON! i need to know the answer. now. get to typing missy. stop reading. i said stop! now! lol im too excited today. i dont even know why. haha.
4/5/2007 c5 2SavRm4MiLuv
hey heyy. i like this story. i can see how it was a oneshot at first. the ONLY problem i had (and this was mostly at the beginning) was the u seem to be a bit wordy, ya know? there wasn't enough dialouge and i was confused by the way you would say the "blonde" the "brunette", and i didn't know who was who yet. but by the 5th chapt. i was familiar with the characters and it seems way less wordy now. nice cliffhanger dude, way to keep us on the edges of our seats.
4/2/2007 c4 7The Latest Plague
omg im sorry i didnt review. my dumb computer... and then this dumb website... yeah everythings dumb. lol i like this chapter... does logan have to be such a goody goody? get drunk! im not saying i wouldnt say the same thing if i was him (i would... im too good girlish lol plus alcohol is NASTY) but this is a story. its permitted to get drunk. its not like it effects anyones life. okay i just thought about Stranger then Fiction. great movie. i loved it, because it was like a movie on a thought ive had about having your story actually be the life of someone elses. crazy stuff. okay, this review is long so im going to cut my rambling off now. UPDATE!
3/12/2007 c4 Elevator Passenger
hello again. I like how you sometimes mentions songs/bands/movies/actors without making a huge deal out of it all. It's nice. and i find absolutely refreshing how blunt hannah is without trying to be the super tough girl.
30 Page 1 2 Next »