for My Flower girl

6/15/2014 c1 haylE15
That was a really sweet short story :)
I wish them forever happiness. I always find interesting the meaning of flowers...something i should search a bit more on the web x)
Thanks!
5/9/2014 c1 Guest
Aw...sweet... .
4/27/2013 c1 Animewolf089
-fangirls- ( I don't do that often btw. Way too girly for my tastes, but I'll do it just for you ;P ) Crikey Sy, you're good at this. Like seriously. This was so cute. I'd been looking for a femslash based, or loosely based, on the language of flowers, and you just made my day with this.

Again.

Thanks so much for posting.
7/9/2012 c1 13breakthehabit
Aww! This is so fluffy. :P Awesome-sauce. I'm guessing you really like the colour Violet right?
12/8/2011 c1 3OnlyTheYoungCan
It was cute. I love the romatic feeling of flowers and the idea of someone having a crush on a best friend, and the other person liking them back. I'm a goon for that type of stuff. I think you should actually write more of this type of stuff. ^_^
8/12/2010 c1 3Ritsu
I haven't english for mother tongue and I'm not very good in English so I used a translator to be able to read your story.

When we don't understand, generally we do not read till the end nevertheless I read your story entirely.

It mean that I appreciated it ^^

It's very cute and sweet.

I have spend a good moment by reading it in spite of the translation was not very faithful but I think I understood the basics.

This gives hope in finding love.

Sorry, I can't explain clearly but retain just that I really enjoyed your story =)

I saw that you had write the other stories, I go surement to read them ^^

I wish you a good continuation.
3/5/2010 c1 4AnyMousse
Aw! That is so cute! I love it!
2/15/2010 c1 2With a Side of Chocolate
Cute story. :)
12/7/2009 c1 33flooj9235
AW!

That was a great idea! Bravo!
1/31/2009 c1 Belthasar
It's so cute!
7/1/2008 c1 170.0 NightRiders 0.0
aww

oh my god

so sweet

i love this - its so sweet..

oh and ive been meaning to ask you

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SEQUEL OF CUPIDS WOLF?

awesome story - really
4/23/2008 c1 2aleksei moreau
Short and sweet. Made me go "Aww!" at the end. Good job! :D
3/13/2008 c1 Omok
OMG! so cute
3/3/2008 c1 amazingness
beginning isnt vcery good... you should try showing instead of telling that she's ur best friend, really close, yada yada..

othere than that, very sweet and would totally make a good anime short film. =]]
7/29/2007 c1 17scenester7002
i love this one it's my favorite for some reason...
20 Page 1 2 Next »