for Throw the Dice

4/29/2020 c1 Guest
I wish you would finish this. It’s so well written
6/29/2013 c17 Guest
:(:(:(:(
where did you go?
10/30/2012 c1 jmn23
its been long since you lasst updated. this story really have lots of potential. i miss dev and rea. i do hope you will continue soon and have the chance to finish this wonderful story.
8/29/2012 c17 Marite
Your story is super! not going to lie its better than loads of books i've actually bought and paid for. I hope The next chapter comes soon!
12/13/2011 c17 lucyreviewer
awesome no time to write a well rounded critique so ill just say its amazing
6/5/2011 c17 MeMe
I was looking through my stories when I found this one. You haven't updated in over a year! I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story. It really is such a good story. I hope you continue it.
5/10/2011 c2 1DofD
Wow. Wow.
5/10/2011 c1 DofD
I'm very very intrigued.
4/28/2011 c14 avidmoonstar
Yay, I was totally right! It makes the story very exciting. It's too bad Albion lost his memories. It would have been great for them to truly be reunited. Back to reading!
4/28/2011 c11 avidmoonstar
Even though I hate spoilers, I feel I must ask. Is Albuin Rea's brother? I could be totally wrong, but that's what I feel the story is leading to. Besides that, I find this story exquisitely fascinating. I don't read fantasy stories very often, but when I do they always turn out to be good ones.
2/9/2011 c17 1Jaliy
I really enjoyed reading this story. I think you've got a wonderful plot going. I also enjoyed the character portrayals. Good job!

I hope you continue writing this story!

Jaliy!~
1/29/2011 c17 jmn23
Miss this story. Hopefully, uou'll update this story. It deserveds to be finished soon.
1/6/2011 c17 Erythromania
I love the story so far! It's a bit confusing in some parts, but maybe it will clear up a bit as the story progresses?

It's pretty cool how you incorperated actual religous aspects and people in it :)

I can't wait for the next chappie! :P
1/5/2011 c17 3Alinzar
I discovered this story while browsing the options availiable to me. I decided to give it a try. To say the least, I am in awe of your talent and I can't wait for more. I realize that you haven't updated in a while, and I was wondering why. Please, please, please update soon!

Thanks for the amazing story,

Eva
12/25/2010 c17 MeMe
So I am absolutely in love with this story... the only problem is that you haven't updated since MARCH! And it is December...

I really do love this story... it's very different. It makes me think of Diane Duane's wizard books a little bit, but at the same time your story is unique.

I can't wait for an update!
183 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »