for skittlekiss

5/5/2007 c1 54kaylajac
i...wow, and i thought i was the only one who really wants to jump on every boy eating skittles i see and attack him with kisses?

i'm exaggerating...i'm sure you don't do scary things like that, but seriously, skittlekisses sounds like the best-tasting things in the world.
1/30/2007 c1 14kit feral
It's innocent and it's sexual and best of all, SKITTLES!

I'm a fan of all three in poetry. :P And life.

"Can you hear the music through the rhythm of our hearts?" That flows really well.

"Artificially flavored Skittlekiss" That's so pretty, I just want to run out and buy skittles and... find some pretty eyed poet to kiss.

And I just love the last line. Cute, clever. Yummy.

Favorites because I have a sweet tooth.
1/18/2007 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
Alright, first of all, yay for Skittles! I like them quite a bit. So that was fun. The last line of this is extremely sexual, wow. I like the phrase "determined dalliance." I think the alliteration adds something there. I think this might be stronger if you took out the "and"s and made short declarative sentences out of what you have. Nice piece. Keep writing! :)
1/17/2007 c1 10rotten apples need love too
i'm not sure what the point of the first two lines were, but i liked the rest. although, i think it would be better if you just said "can you taste the rainbow?" instead of "my rainbow"

skittles in a poem. excellent.

-maq