for Pillars Of Sorrow

2/7/2008 c1 29Leaves of Labefaction
Great poem! I really like it! It is very fantastical, in a good way, until it gets to the line about the mess of pencils and paint. That line seems to real, it brings the dream away for a moment. Great work!

-LoL
3/5/2007 c1 4KristyASoroka
wow this was worded beautifully. however was the entire poem one sentence? I see you have comma's but only noticed one period. Thats the only thing I have to comment on. great work. =)
2/5/2007 c1 Guest
Very wonderful; I loved it! I could really feel the emotion, and the words used and descriptions were beautiful. And those last two lines are so true. ^^'
1/28/2007 c1 58ChildeOfChaos
Beautifully written and so full of sorrow. We can be the harshest critics of ourselves, very true. I love this poem.

Never stop writing,

~*~ChildeOfChaos~*~
1/25/2007 c1 81Princess-anna57
Stunning. So very well written. *claps*, write on Claire! :)

~Anna~ ^_^
1/18/2007 c1 59radioactive stanica
I am like all amazed now! It blow me away... BOOM! There I went... no to the wall I hit! I am just kidding, but this is just a wonderful poem. I really have to add this to my C2 or it woudln't be called the best for anything.

Best Wishes
1/18/2007 c1 jojoba-music-girl
This is really inspiring! I like your last two sentences the most. The words you chose are really good. Keep up the good work!

[jojoba-music-girl]