for Bright Eyes

3/18/2012 c1 Micaela
are you going to finish this? because I really like it so far!
6/17/2011 c1 MissusNorris
I don't have an account here but on FF I'm MissusNorris,

now,

it's been 4 years since you updated this.

Will you ever?

You should, because this story? It's beautiful.

And it made me cry because it reminds me so much of myself and my boyfriend.
11/15/2009 c1 11Caoimhe Rose
please continue.

you had me tranfixed, and i was staring at the bottom of the page for like five minutes before i realized that there wasn't a second chapter!
3/4/2009 c1 25Who-Says-I-Can't-Use-A-Skillet
Oh dear lord, why is there not more?

Update please?

Mmkay pumpkin?
10/3/2008 c1 From The Stone Bridge
MUST.READ.MORE.
4/20/2008 c1 2dragonflydreamer
Reviewing for the Review Game's Review Marathon! (link in profile)

I don't normally like this kind of story, but I must admit, yours has caught my interest.The writing itself was quite good. Bailey seems to be telling the story of her life from a bit of a detatched standpoint, as if she's looking back on another person. I found it very interesting. I also think that you made Bailey someone that readers can relate to. This deffinately felt rushed, though. Like another reader said, it's a prologue, but that doesn't mean the author can go crazy and write all the random crap he/she wants, you know? I guess it depends on what the rest of the story is about. Your prologue isn't too bad, but I think it might be worth your while to look this over while keeping that in mind. I know you haven't worked on this in a while, but I'd be interested in reading more and you can expect another review from me if/when you do!
1/23/2008 c1 Rayka-Sannada
This sounds really good, I hope you update soon!
6/20/2007 c1 38gypsylass
this has awesome potential. i sincerely hope you continue the story!
6/10/2007 c1 4writersblock324
beautifully written, captivating opening. I want you to write more, my dear! I really have a fascination for this piece of work.
4/10/2007 c1 82Doxology
Well, I like it. At first I thought it seemed a little rushed, but then I realized, it IS a prologue. Anyway, I really hope you continue. I wanna know more about this Nate character. He sounds so sweet.

Peace and Love

~ Lifted
3/8/2007 c1 16mex.chika
i like this story very much, i can relate somewhat. Hope you continue it.