for Someday Soon

6/28/2009 c1 Tonio
Well, I must say, I quite enjoyed this. My only advice 1: try not to swear if not needed(I would say this to alot of people if I felt like replying), it's unprofessional,even if it adds humor... 2: Describe the characters more, make them seem real to the readers. Other than that, just keep writing, I'll be waiting for more :)
6/28/2009 c17 8Suicidal Muffin-chan
Griffin's such a jerk! D:

If I were you, I'd probably rate it M. Just 'cause... I think that scene was a bit racy. ^_^;; But that's just me.

I hope Griffin makes it up to Dakota!
6/28/2009 c17 12TheAirIbreathe
Wow. I get what you mean about Adriana and Matt, no offence. They've kind of just seemed like background characters so we can get to know Dakota, who I don't really think is lacking. I know what you mean about it feeling like it's going nowhere. Well - I don't feel it, but I know what you mean about the feeling, lol.

Lol. This chapter reallyy makes me want more to read, right away. Griffin is a freak, but this time in a not so good way. But I guess you had to do that. Hopefully, you won't make Dakota turn to Sydney. (Not that that would be a bad move, I just don't like Sydney all that much).

I DO think Cody is too much of a girl, but I have to love him like that. I really wouldn't change it.

:) I hope this review makes you want to Update because seriously I needd to read more.

UpdateUpdateUpdate
6/28/2009 c17 5LizLizLiz
AH! Wtf? NO! :|
6/28/2009 c17 3runswithvamp
no keep it a t if it gets more explicit and more often then change it. but its good for now
6/27/2009 c1 1LimeSmoothie
your A/N is amazing.

:P
6/27/2009 c16 Die In A Hole With Penguins
You Cant Believe How Excited I Was When I Saw You Updated. I Reread The Whole Story Even Though I Just Read It Four Days Ago.

I Love Dakota And Griffin And Sydney...Yum 3Sum...
6/26/2009 c16 ExactlyWhatIWant
OMG! Yay! You updated! xD Thank you so much! Anyways, great chapter! ;D Please update as soon as you can again!
6/26/2009 c16 Kayla
Yay! thanks for the new chapter :) I'm glad you're writing this story again, it's one of my favorites. I hope Charlotte starts thinking for herself instead of going with Tony. That's pretty terrible behavior for a sibling, siding with her boyfriend and allowing him to treat her brother like crap. I hope she pays for it! Anyway, on a lighter note, I'm glad Griffin and everyone are getting along with Dakota. I'm interested to see what Griffin thinks of Dakota's dad. Keep up the hard work!
6/26/2009 c16 wiggle shoes
And just to think I had almost givin up on a update on this story. -.-

But, I'm gladd I didn't. :)I had to rereadd the whole story again to remember most of it. Please don't make us wait a year again?.
6/25/2009 c16 42Luci-chan's Lunchbox Of Doom
I would like more Griffin please. :3

Lol. it's going to be hard to put enough of him in the story, imho. I just love him. Even though he CAN be a bit of an ass, again imho.

It's been so long since I've read this story. I just remember the bare bones of it. I'll need to go through and reread again for detail. .

love.

luci.
6/25/2009 c16 BirdyRaven
okay so instead of commenting on every chapter, i decided I would just wait until I read what you had so far...sorry for my laziness. I really like your story...yep i sure do.☺
6/24/2009 c16 8Suicidal Muffin-chan
Poor Dakota. D: His life kinda sucks. I mean, I've never had a problem with moving, and I really don't care about whether I'm out of the closet, but I think if anyone in my school wrote something like "dyke" (since I'm female) on my locker I'd start a riot. Or spend all my time in the music hallway.

I used to know someone named Dakota. He reminded me of a little puppy. It must be something attached to the name, 'cause this one makes me think of him, too. xD

Anyways, I'm rambling. But yeah. I'm liking. :D

PS: If you're still interested, I think I prefer Griffin over Sidney. Maybe it's just 'cause Sid almost feels like that plot-convenient character. I don't know. That's probably just me. Maybe I like Griffin because he's a bit of a jerk.

(WOO, LONGEST REVIEW EVER. I'll laugh if you tl;dr it.)
6/24/2009 c16 7Sunshine Bear
I love this story.

I missed it when it was gone.

Now that it is back,

I am happy.

A little poem for you. You're welcome.
6/24/2009 c16 narcissistic
yay im glad you decided to continue with this story. when i saw that it updated i was surprised.. but it was a good surprise lol.
507 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »