for Someday Soon

12/31/2007 c13 10CaFFy
Dammit. This chapter is too short -pout-
12/31/2007 c13 Zam89
Ok, I've read and I am now reviewing-thanks for the very subtle hint. ^.^ A very interesting chapter, it makes me wonder if Adriana was telling the truth. Hm? Nice job as usual, I can't wait to see what happens next! And it wasn't that short, I wouldn't worry about it. :D

~Dawn
12/31/2007 c13 17Cattails
Hm, so all is not as it seems...I want to hear Griffin's side of the story! Still...I'm on Dakota's side for this one :P
12/31/2007 c13 2Blade-of-Sorrow
awsum chapter can't wait for an update
12/31/2007 c13 11MlleKathy
Ah... I hope they get it together soon. :) Thanks for the update.
12/29/2007 c12 1CrayonMentality
HA! Griffin deserved that, what an ass. And I can't believe nobody said anything to warn Cody before now, that's kinda bad friendship.
12/28/2007 c12 dark-chocolate-vampire
Oh my god. I LOVE your story!
12/28/2007 c12 1TheKarlyFries
ahh! update fast!
12/27/2007 c12 1Miss.Me So HAHA
I loved it.

Should I really Enjoy Griffin getting punched so much when he Is my fav. Person in the story?.

How odd. I loved it.
12/27/2007 c12 darkdancer27
I quite enjoy this story.

It's like I know what's going to happen but I don't know. Quite an amazing accomplishment in a story. I love it.
12/27/2007 c12 Ewen the Lazy
Definitely not an overreaction. If Cody had made a big show of it, then yes, but this was JUSTICE ^^

Great chapter. I got the feeling that Griffin was a player, but you worked it in better than I hoped you would. Write more, please?
12/27/2007 c12 BananaPhone
aw lovely update, makes me sad tho, how charlotte hates cody for the time being *tear*
12/27/2007 c12 Scribbles Go On Forever
used to be thepotionsmiss...

aw cody...I love Griffin, I think they should get together seriously. They'd be so cute. 'be nice to girlie' *squeals* so adorable! i love the description of griffin's room, it sounds really cool. Griffin should go over and comfort him. i like adrianna mucho much, but she's confused cody. I can't believe charlotte hates him. I don't like her. What's her problem? Are we going to find out soon?

and sidney and griffin...o
12/25/2007 c12 DeletionImminent
Gnyah!

Stressed Cody is an action-taking Cody, and that i like. It's good to know he can actually do things with enough painful incentive... heh.

Taking the initiative, like.

Then again, what IS going on with Griffin? Now i don't know whether this is going to be the kind of story where griffin and cody overcome challenges to be together, or if Griffin is just, like, a kind os chapter and they eventually come apart and Cody goes onto someone like Sidney, or something.

bah, humbug.

Either way, i want more!

cheers, m'dear, for the update!

- Sy
12/25/2007 c12 3Heth
Aw, I don't know how long I can wait. D: I hope Griffin follows Cody or something, or they at least somehow patch it up.

I liked the flow of this chapter :3