for Someday Soon

9/16/2010 c18 Heather
Cant wait for another update!
9/15/2010 c18 11MlleKathy
Please update soon.

Ugh... His dad's friend creeps me out. I was afraid Dakota would get hurt. I just love drama... And maybe that's why I picked this book up again. I really hope Griffin will get serious like this and show Cody some comfort.
9/15/2010 c17 MlleKathy
Hello.. I'm back. :) I favorited this a long long time ago and reviewed in the beginning... but I've changed a lot since then. For one thing I am not a crazy mxm fanatic anymore so I wont go "OMG I LUV THIS UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!" like I did. :) I am not reading it because it's mxm... I'm reading it because I remember loving this story for the story and not the hot boy to boy stuff. I still don't mind gay stories, but they don't "turn me on" like some fan girls.

I do need to re-read the story from the beginning though, but I remember how weird Griffin is.. How secretive and goofy.
9/11/2010 c18 Kobashiftw
It is a total drama/angst party and I LOVE IT. lol. I'm torn on my feelings towards Grif tho. I mean I think I want him to date Cody but I don't know if its in his nature. Sidney is so nice and there for Cody, but I'm not sure I can see Cody notice him in a romantic way. Cody seems a little eh dense when it comes to that sorta thing (which is nice cause I maybe sorta kinda a little dense about stuff like that too (totally not in denial over it tho lol)) I think Char is a stupid whore and she can just die. I can't stand her. I'm not sure how I feel about Adriana. At first I thought she was just telling lies about Grif. Even now that I know she wasn't I still feel like something is off about her like she is manipulative or something (not sure why I think this cause I can't find many facts) And I gotta say Adriana's mom has to be crazy. I mean EIGHT kids. that just seems crazy to me. I know they are spaced out, but can you imagine going into labor 8 times...I know a few families that big, but I'm still amazed by them lol. Anyway done rambling lol. I really like this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
9/9/2010 c18 1A.E. Reed
UPDATE! YOU HAVE TO PLEASE I WILL LOVE YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY OR HOWEVER THAT WORD IS SPELLED JUST PLEASE! Please? XD
8/19/2010 c18 4Sweet-Cakesz24
I hope Dakota's life turns out better. I hate that fact that his mom keeps going back to him and letting him hurt his kids emotionally and physically. Charlotte is such a bitch! I really want Griffin and Dakota to open up and become closer and get together. Their good for eachother.. anyways update soon please! :D
8/19/2010 c17 Sweet-Cakesz24
ahh that sucks I really want them to be together. They are so cute.. anyways i want to know what happened between Griffin and the other guy?
8/7/2010 c18 6MaidenOfLetters
More!
8/1/2010 c18 xSadistxFujix
PLEASE continue this soon! I'm in love with this story. Especially Cody and Sidney (sp?)! I loved Griffin at first but after I was introduced to Sidney my love for him just kinda went... down to a like... -shrugs- I'm hoping for a bit of Sidney/Cody (since, to me, they seem to have a bit more chemistry than Cody and Griffin at times, but that's probably just me...) but I somehow doubt thats going to happen. -pouts- Ah well, either way I love this story and I SINCERELY hope you continue it! Please! Don't keep us hanging! (Oh, gosh I'm such a hypocrite...
8/1/2010 c18 7The Original Psycho
UPDATE!
8/1/2010 c17 The Original Psycho
update!
7/29/2010 c18 Handsome Devil
WHY? WHY? JUST WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP HERE! GRIFFIN CARES! I WANT TO KNOW MORE! OMG WHY!

7/25/2010 c18 4MyNameIsJustine
lovely story. :) Keep up the great work.
7/20/2010 c18 i-wish-i-had-wings
please continue this story! you have to take your responsibility as a writer now that you've peaked my interest *-* i have to know how this'll end, and i seriously hope that dakota tells griffin to go to hell!
7/7/2010 c18 Insanity
Oh my god! Im simply speechless! This is certainly THE most realistic romantic fiction stroy i've ever read, and that is saying something, considering a huge part of my time is spent reading. I'm in love with this story! Plz plz plz plz update and finnish it! It would be truly evil of you to keep your readers hanging after such a wonderful taste of your talent!
507 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »