for Someday Soon

2/24/2010 c18 ExactlyWhatIWant
Yay! An update! I'm so happy, you updated! Lol, Dakota is such a girl! But a CUTE girl! It just makes it easier for Griffin to wriggle his way into his heart. xD I love this! Please update as soon as you can! :)
2/23/2010 c18 MAGICAL.NARRATOR
Griffin is still an ass.

I don't think I'm going to like him when this story is through. I'm quick to judge and I hold grudges.

He thinks he can comfort Dakota for two effin minutes and then suddenly everything is ok?

Dakota had him pegged. He's self-centered and arrogant, and tries to portray himself as an innocent flirt. F* you Griffin!

Bring back Sidney!

(When I start to get angry with characters like their actual people, it just means I'm REALLY into the story.)

[And by the way, this story is utterly fantastic thus far. however the father/ drug scene bit was a tad unrealistic. Especially when he followed up by antagonizing Dakota when he was with Griffin. It just seems strange that Dakota's father, a guy so openly homophobic, would willingly hang out with creep-guy, who is no stranger to offering drugs for homosexual blow jobs. A tidbit of a character flaw.]
2/23/2010 c18 1Miss.Me So HAHA
I think this is number 400 review for this story.

(Its the reason I had to leave a review and get on my desk top and off my cell phone.)

I love this story and what better to give you a 400th review for updating. hopefully you can break more 100th review for this story because its a beast of a story.

keep writing.
2/23/2010 c18 2deerka-m
Well, first of all, I love your characters. But you have to update lots, m'kay? xDD

Really though, everything flows really nicely. It's hard to get that in a story. Kudos to you.

Keep writing?
2/23/2010 c18 13morphine and lollipops
THIS IS GREAT GOSH I HAVE BEEN WAITING EVERS FOR THIS TO UPDATE. Griffin needs to feel horrible, jees. And he should save Dakota. And the Dad needs to leave the picture. ASAP!

But thanks for updating.

:D
2/23/2010 c18 Marrs
I'm so glad you updated this, it's really good. I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like all the characters and the way they interact. Sorry for the crappy review, I'm not very good with them.
2/23/2010 c18 Kayla
Oh, don't say that, your stuff is not embarassing. I enjoy reading your story and I'm so glad you updated! I'm very interested in what Griffin's got to say about Dakota's dad and his "friend." I don't see Dakota weasling his way out of this either, since he's not much of a lier, but maybe he'll try to avoid what Griffin heard. That seems like something Dakota would do, which will just make Griffin more interested. Still, that could have been so much worse for Dakota, its probably a good thing he went outside instead of his room.

Let's not forget Charlotte- what is she doing with Tony! And after she supposedly accepted Dakota. I wonder what's going on here, she must have some ulterior motive. Somebody does.

I'm looking forward to your next update! Oh, out of curiosity, what does Dakota look like?
2/23/2010 c18 HappyFlower
omg thank god ur back lol i was losing hope! i woke up and was lie ohh new email and BAM ahaha nice wake up call=]
2/23/2010 c18 6AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist
Dakota can't catch a break

can he?

Everything just keeps getting

worse and worse for him.

I love the drama-fest! :)

hope you update again soon!
2/22/2010 c18 3Heth
OMFG
2/22/2010 c18 8TinaLouise
Interesting story, it has the typical over-done angst found in a lot of fiction press stories but with enough twists to make it unique.

I look forward to reading more.
2/22/2010 c18 LynLin
YAY I love drama. That was fun. i can't wait for more!
2/22/2010 c1 1sea of monsters
great begining! :O
2/18/2010 c17 3whildchild
GAH! This story is pure and utter cuteness! I
2/14/2010 c17 5aninhas
that sentence "I'm not ready to be in a relationship with you" makes me think Griffin is a player... he might have his own reasons... but still... he seems to be playing around...
507 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »