for Oops

8/15/2007 c1 1SC Mac
I felt that it was completely understandable as a stand alone. I never read Fateful Friday, and this made sense. I know what you mean about writing from a guys perspective too. It is not easy. I really liked this.
7/9/2007 c1 ayoo marie
I loved this one shot.

Maybe its because I got to read about Alex & Angie again.
6/26/2007 c1 154fictitious facades
Oh man. so it is no 1:40. I was just going to "look" at your profile. but no, i saw this. and I just had to read it. Great job.
6/25/2007 c1 your harbor
Aw. Oh, how I love Alex&Angie. Not to mention the name Angie is so freaking pretty! Hahaha.
6/22/2007 c1 PrematureLlama
OMG, I read this and then I didn't review! (Again...) Sorry! Anyway, I loved this little one-shot. I was so scared that they were going to end up NOT being together! But then everything was fine at the end! Thank god! Well thank you, because you wrote the one-shot! And Fateful Friday, which I still love!

I was reading your profile and I was like smiling the whole time, because it was funny! The age thing with the math just got me, because it...well, duh funny! (I SUCK at math)

Anyway, loved it!

PrematureLlama
6/6/2007 c1 bookworm925
Nice... =) ahehehe...
4/26/2007 c1 3elephant121
Very good one shot :-) I was really excited when I found out that you made another alex/angie scene. I love the characters! You wrote the story very well. You are a really talented writer, so thank you for sharing :-)

- elephant121
4/24/2007 c1 wandless
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
4/15/2007 c1 11effection
This was great. One thing though...

"She’d never outright told him that she loved him. He knew he should’ve been worried about it, but honestly, he wasn’t. He knew, even if she didn’t tell him, or even if she didn’t know it yet, that she loved him, just like he loved her."

But in Fateful Friday, she DID tell him that she loved him in the last chapter. Hm. Oh well. It's not that big of a deal =]
3/19/2007 c1 tilyfortwo
Wow. I really wish Angie was there to bitchslap the hell out of Lydia.

Cute ending!
2/16/2007 c1 7awaiting.rain
aww. that was such a cute story. i wish i had a guy like Alex.
2/14/2007 c1 NO LONGER USING
I loved the title. It was great and you wrote this wonderfully. It wasn't dragged out too long or too short and was perfect. You've got a knack for allowing the reader to be able to sympathesize with the characters. I enjoyed reading this and it was a nice follow up chapter after reading the rest of Fateful Friday. Great work.

-Lacy S.
1/28/2007 c1 9Sally Can Wait
=O Dude. You totally rock at third person. I'm not sure if that can really count as a guy's point-of-view, becuase unless you are a guy, that doesn't really count..but whatever.

Anyhoodles, so cute! When I read the summary I started cracking up for some reason. Probably because at first I thought it was going to be your bookstore story, but then I saw Alex and Angie. And I was like. Squee! (Which I have always wanted to say.)

I think it was perfectly comprehensabilefjwelg, but then again, I'm somewhat biased, since I read it and all. Poor Angie. :O Poor Alex! But yay!

Now post the bookstore thingie or die!

-Sally
1/27/2007 c1 3Essevera
cool oneshot, i always liked the couple ;)
76 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »