for She HatedLoved Me

2/20/2007 c1 Jenny Rebel
This moved me... I knew a girl like the one described here. You did a wonderful job on this.
1/26/2007 c1 879Moondog Dozier
This has an interesting complexity through the way that it is woven. I like the use of "I", and "she", as they really elevate the mystery beyond knowing the actual names of the individuals. This has a real mystical connection aspect to it. The specific vagueness adds alot to this, it generates the reader to thinking in various directions. Well written. MD:77.
1/25/2007 c1 3Bianco Lupo
That's pretty deep. I like it. Your grammer could use a little work, but other then that it's pretty good.
1/24/2007 c1 93Venustas iaceo
I love the phrase you used "Came to dance with me in the night of the sun." You've got light and dark and what can easily be thought of as a romantic thing - dancing, so that one phrase alone just goes so nice with the love/hate thing.
1/23/2007 c1 11Leylique Morrow
I am absolutely floored by the parallel of this situation to one of my own - only I am she, and the situation is more future than past.

I love that every detail is there, and none is said outright. You have cleverly buried the meaning of everything in wording that is... well, poetic. Straight to my favorites.

-Leila
1/23/2007 c1 306Ashelin
I thought this dreadfully beautiful. The end was so sad. I hated to love this *winks*. Ha, I'm just kidding. It was beautiful. Thank you for your review.