for Death, Inc

10/8/2017 c1 Mythical HS
this is amazing than some horror films I ever watched. keep doing the story, its really great
6/7/2010 c5 lijuan
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to:
6/7/2010 c5 lijuan

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
6/7/2010 c2 huimei
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

5/25/2010 c3 eiyuang999

5/25/2010 c1 eiyuang999

3/1/2009 c8 53BookTitles
hi

this story is starting to get a litle off at the end. im not sure, but please continue.

miles xx
1/23/2008 c6 Essie
Wow, I like this story. It's a really different take and all the characters are so interesting. Love Mandy but Hoff? Hoff? I keep seeing David hasselhoff running down a beach in slow motion evertime that name comes up.

_ Can't wait to see what develops!
1/19/2008 c8 3Mik Sunrider
Great story, very well done you had me laughing out loud several times.
8/1/2007 c7 2Colorful Collision
Welcome to Death Con.

Haha. I'd freak if someone said that to be, sounds like a line in a movie. I'm still in shock; Lucifer not banging Eric, and here I was thinking Lucy *snort* would pass up sex when pigs fly.

Thrilling story, however, I just love your sense of humor. A few senteces made me choke on whatever I was drinking at the time. Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/18/2007 c7 17RickxDynamo
HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! !
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »