for Blind Yourself

10/25/2009 c12 Slash Rating
M I think I love Arthur. Always gotta love the crazy ones, don't I?

No, really. I think I about creamed my pants to his reaction when Steve tried to kill him.
10/24/2009 c12 Delilah
you know, im pretty much addicted to this story, i just read it over and over again. i love all the characters, i love arthur and the insanity of everyone but steven. i think twitch is absolutely adorable. but my gosh, update! please, i will love you forever. just.. something! you are a brilliant writer, so i know it wont be awful, just something, anything!
10/12/2009 c12 Naylena
I'm really starting to love this story please upadate son!

But I don't know why but I keep having this werid feeling that Twitch raped Cecelia...werid I know...but again update soon.
10/10/2009 c12 susurrus
This is really interesting! Please update soon.
10/4/2009 c12 1Not Yet Knowing
wtf...this story intersts me in a werid, obsessed pysho, awesome thing sor to f way..continue...it so mysterious i have to read more.
9/7/2009 c12 GasolineRainbow02
Aw i really really like this story but you haven't updated in a year =[

The plot is so original and i love the characters

Please keep writting this... PLEASE!
9/4/2009 c12 MyUserNameIs
I love this story so much, please don't let it fade away, it deserves to be finished.
8/22/2009 c12 DELPROF
update! update! It's an interesting story, not exactly captivating. no, that's the wrong word. It just seems a bit dragged out like, romance please? But, whatever.

Updatesoonerifically because i'm bored and horny...xD

JUST KIDDING (im sorta loopy), anyways ooh quick question: how do you have so many fucking review. IM SO JEALOUS! OMG

okay, im done. SMILE :D

KAI
8/20/2009 c12 AlexionMichaelis
This should be made into a movie! I mean it’s not even finished yet but I’m totally in love with it! Fucking bloody AMAZING! Please update soon!
8/15/2009 c12 plush
this story is love, please update?
7/30/2009 c12 Yukimura
Wow. It's a little confuesing here and there but overall it great. please keep writing this i wanna know what happens in the end
7/18/2009 c12 4Fantasy101
Can't wait to read more!
7/15/2009 c1 1BreakingFaye
oh kay that was kinda weir if you ask me...
7/8/2009 c12 3MyLifeSoundtrack
Love this story so very much, are you going to update because I'm very intrigued? Anywho, I hope you decide to update.
7/6/2009 c12 7praiseofblood
personally, I love this fic. It's a new kind of story and it's unique. Twitch and Arthur are adorable, and I really wanna see where you go with this. Hopefully you'll update soon.
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »