for Blind Yourself

4/18/2009 c12 1Muphys Hate Mail
Interesting i like that Steven is so calm in the middle of chaos but is still full of fear of what might happen. And the Trenton has no penis was a nice twist. I love the story please write more.
4/12/2009 c12 1HyperActiveSkittles
this is such a good story. I see that you havn't been updating for a long time but i would really love you to carry this on. I really want to see were this would be going and to find out the ending. Cause there aren so many things that keep you wondering and i keep making up my own ideas if i don't find out. For some reason i think it's Twitch that raped Cecila. I don't know my but it is a possiblity i guess. Please update, or tell me if you will update again because I am dying to know!

xoxo

missXlovett
4/4/2009 c12 hanka k
Love it, very well written. I like the way you make Arthur come across totally crazy in particular. Plus the way the plot seemes to change in every chapter, keeping the story exciting and full of potential.

But, where is the next chapter! Pretty please, write some more, you can't leave us hanging like that.
3/31/2009 c12 4SerialXLain
xD You? Hurting in the review department? Pft.

Anyway. Twitch is adorable. I say no to italics for dreams. If no one figures out that it was a dream after he said he woke up...from a dream...they should probably be punched in the face.

No equipment, eh?
3/22/2009 c8 Bedraggled Atelier
Whoa, for some reason this Arthur person reminds me of Peter Pan. He's naive and childish but threatening...
3/17/2009 c1 Me
You are so telented! This story is really good. Loved it. Thanks for writing.
3/15/2009 c12 55Salkiethia
Well, fantastic job with the story. I don't know if I love or hate Arthur... Trenton scares the shit outta me, and Twitch...well, I can't help but think of Holes every time I see the name. :/

I'll be stalking this story, no worries.
3/3/2009 c12 4Turquoise Mage
please write more its such an interesting story i love it.
3/3/2009 c12 flawedxuni
Man... I'm obsessed with this story as well now :( and you haven't updated since November! Please, please tell me you're planning on having an update soon? Ok, question here as well, you may not be able to answer it though, but it's worth a shot anyway: For the romance thing, is it between Steven and Arthur... or someone else. cuz the genre is romance, so I was wondering who with.

Oh and Trenton is CREEPY. And I think that maybe Cecelia wasn't raped. I think she's just insane... or maybe Milo raped her? Or... maybe Arthur is messing with Steven and he's really the bad one who's doing everything. A sort of ploy thing to get Steven close to him, similiar to how Twitch is. Everything going on since he's met him has been a game to make Steven love him? hm... I'm actually bad at guessing things (I'm always, always wrong!) so pay no mind to me. I know I've got to be wrong... I just really want to know!

Anywho, great story. I'm totally in love with story (hate his brother though, cuz of how he chose his g/f over him), and I hope that Arthur isn't really bad (or at least not too-bad then, cuz he is somewhat already). Update soon, I'll be looking forward to it :)

-eVil uNicorns-
2/12/2009 c12 7thoughtlessminds
very good, I can't wait to see what happens so you have to post soon! I just love how Steven jumped out of the bushes and gave himself away in the beginning! LOL.
2/1/2009 c12 MAGICAL.NARRATOR
this story is just so wonderfully twisted. but from what i read so far i dont think it qualifies for romance...

this story is addicting though so please please please update soon.
1/28/2009 c12 2Dalek Pen
ARDHSGHJFA;G

i friggin love this story. it had me up until around 12:00 last night; then i ended the latest chapter. i literally shook my computer monitor expecting the next chapter to pop up. ; _ ; sadly it didn't.

i love how you describe events, scenes, characters, the whole lot. the images are so clear in my mind.

btw: LOL omg. my friends and i occasionally make jokes tied with this story. we have quite the laugh. [poor Trenton! XDD]
1/22/2009 c12 TortureGarden
Wow. I haven't read a suspense/romance story on fp before, and this is beyond my expectations. I'm... suspended XD I can't work out who the bad guy is!

Anyways, this story is great keep going, you're a talented writer.

I'd like to know what's happening on 'the outside' though, with Lucas and Kayla plus Steven's family. What their reaction is and stuff. Mind you that might not be very interesting. Plus you probably have the future chapters planned out... oh well -.-;;
1/15/2009 c12 1usingforks
I was meant to be going to bed, and I really tried to, but I couldn't help wondering about the one chapter I hadn't read, so I got out of bed to read it, so you'll have to excuse the rambling, I'm yawning too much.

I loved it! And I love the whole story as a matter of fact :] Can't wait till the next chapter.
1/15/2009 c12 Guest
Love this story.

Hope Arthur and Steven talk soon and we find out the story with Trenton and him maybe or maybe not having a penis hehe

Hope you update soon, can't wait =D
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »