for Blind Yourself

7/22/2008 c11 Oki3xDoki3
oh my god.

reading all this over again...

makes me want to do moar better fan art.

*A* update~

man i love this story.

the suspenceness~~
7/22/2008 c11 a-kamari
Phew… I’m relieved. Arthur is not a rapist and Steven (I always forget his name. Sad, isn’t it. =P) is safe for the moment. Love the chapter. As long as it has Arthur/Steven interactions, I’m satisfied. xD
7/22/2008 c11 zoule
Oh I want Trent to get his comeuppence! I hope Arthur gets ridiculously, adorably possessive :)
7/22/2008 c11 Wanabet
Great chapter, but I dunno if I want Arthur and him getting together, Arthur is freak, none this he's misunderstood crap. Update soon!
7/22/2008 c11 7Failure Played In Stereo
I feel guilty for not reviewing, even though I've been reading this story for ages. Or maybe I have reviewed, I don't remember

But I'm reviewing to let you know I absoloutley love this story and it is one of my favourites on this site because it's so different from the normal, ordinary slash fics. Though they're good too =)

I don't have this on my favourites list YET (because I forgot about it because you never update...gr) No, I'm only joking. It's well worth the wait

Oh Jebus, this review is long. And not a helpful word in it. I apologise for blocking up the review page with mindless junk

But I do love the story, just so you know ;)

x
7/22/2008 c11 Kidiu
Ah, this is weird. It's good to at least think Arthur isn't a rapist. Anyway, please update soon! Oh, and I'll take the poll.
7/22/2008 c11 narcissistic
it's kinda wied cause i want them to be together...even though he kidnapped him. he does seem to seriously obsess and protect him...it's kinda sweet...in a freaky stalker way...but still cute non-the-less.
7/22/2008 c11 Lyricalia
Man, I don't know what you eat for breakfast, but I'll let you know you're awesome in case you haven't noticed.

Like, OMG this chapter was perfect. It had me at the edge of my seat, and i was like, screaming "DO IT!hdjlsahdlsahdla *choking noises*" and shaking my head in a negative way (Read: DONT DO IT! dhaldhalsdka *choking noises*).

I know that's contradictory, but I'm not even coherent right now, so it doesn't really matter.

Right?

I'm in love with Arthur, he's insane and truly makes me shiver, but I love him anyways. Everything about him, every phrase, and action, was absolutely perfect."“Oh no. Oh, please no. Please don’t cry. I think I’d rather go blind than see you cry.”"

...may I steal some quotes? And post them everywhere with the proper credit all over the place and make them have much, much love? Pretty please? (Firstly the would go to my profile, of course.)

Oh, and I love Stevey. Wait, I already did- ah, but he never stops to amuse me. Oh, I'm really not coherent at all.

So, thank you for the update! And the great work! And fo Arthur! And Steven! And...ok I'll stop right now. ♥ Cheers!
7/22/2008 c11 7Sunshine Bear
I would like for you to give me a ball of cheese...

...

Wouldn't that be neat if you could?

Anyhow. I love this story... I really like Twitch-o.

I enjoy him.
7/22/2008 c11 2MisterScotty
Even though you take ages to update, when you do, i still remember the story and the last chapter perfectly. Not all stories can do that, some require rereading just to remember the characters. I think that's a really good thing when it comes to a story. Your story is remember-able, it leaves an impact. Anyways, as always, it was a fantastic chapter. I sincerely hope you update very soon.
7/22/2008 c11 ntm12
So Trenton is a huge creeper,I'm so glad that he didn't rape him. The whole 'yummy' thing was creepy too. I really don't get how Arthur has so much power over these people, and is he insane? Maybe I'm just missing it. I'm really glad you updated. I'm going to go vote now :)
7/22/2008 c11 magalina
“I want you to last forever.” The was the creepiest part for me. I'm so glad Trenton didn´t do anything to him! And I'm really happy you updated :D I'll go vote now~
7/22/2008 c10 3Would not Could not in a Box
hooray! an update!
7/22/2008 c11 2Mademoiselle Rouge
I just can't figure out Arthur. And it gets on my nerves!

I'm kinda wondering where the romance is, but when I think about it, I'm not sure I want Steven to be involved with anyone in this house ;) LOL

Can't wait to read more!
7/22/2008 c11 meller
arthur needs to find out what tenton did to steven. so he could punish him! please update soon. i find cecilia and twitch to be annoying. sorry about that! anyone what gets in the way of arthur and steven are going to make me frown heavily.
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »