for Blind Yourself

6/6/2008 c10 5Blank Sky
Oh * u* Simply amazing.
6/4/2008 c10 zoule
Oh I hope you update soon! I was so upset once I realized that this is as far as the story goes so far...
5/25/2008 c10 Guest
Update!

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
5/16/2008 c1 16Cinera
You have a twin? Lucky.

I do like this story a lot. Also deer.
5/3/2008 c10 Guest
AJHIOAHhpoiudhISUfgp !

more soon!

please?
5/2/2008 c10 theapathycrusade
This is amazing!

Please PLEASE update soon.

My God, you're an incredible writer...I can see all the details, as if it's a movie. This is amazing...but Trenton creeps me the fuck out, lol.

Aah, I can't wait for the next chapter!
4/29/2008 c10 4blckrose89
So, I definitely think I started reading this a while back and found it again only to be drawn in... Wonderful story so far and I can't wait to see what you have happen next!
4/19/2008 c10 2iLoveHuggles
Oh deary me, what a cliffhanger. . . When I finished reading this I just sat and stared with these huge watery eyes, thinking 'It just ended. . . that can't be right!' Why must we be left hanging like this? WHY! Poor, poor Steven. He just never wins, does he?

I simply adore Arthur (just the not the fact that he made Twitch cry!). He is the best Sort Of-Villain I have ever encountered. X3

Yesterday, I spent hours reading this, and I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying it. And I am definitely looking forward to an update any time soon!
4/9/2008 c10 magalina
Loved it, as usual. Your writing's so good D: I really really can't wait to see what happens. Poor Steven...
4/5/2008 c10 kaytee
omg omg omg,

i need morree XD

update soon?

please
4/1/2008 c10 3Duuude
wtf? xD

That's all I can say after ten chapters. I seriously have no idea where this is going. I can't even guess. Very unpredictable. I didn't read the summary I guess... I thought it was one of those happy, light-hearted stories. Stupid me.

Does that stupid oaf rape Steven? I thought he would get away or something. I read a story kinda like this before and it was brutal... very graphic and mind-scarring. I never did finish it though...

Anyway. I like this. Kinda. Sorta. You know for something not happy-go-lucky cause... yeah. I'll be sad this way even if isn't real.

Hope things turn out well because he can't just die at the end. xD

That would make the story have no point, you know. Unless something really cool happened before then... like him taking control over Arthur and getting him to submit completely to him! Aha. =]

Keep writing and I'll keep reading. I wanna see what happens. This is like the biggest cliff-hanger ever. ^_^
3/30/2008 c10 Midnights Scream
why must you stop there? *sniffle* I was getting into it and BAM you stopped. makes me sad, but I'm still fully interested. good job!
3/27/2008 c10 Guest
Holy crap this is awesome,

Trenton freaks me out, but then again so does Arthur but but

Can't wait for the next one XD
3/26/2008 c10 4krazyXthoughtsXsayari
Man, this stroy is freaking intense! Must suck getting caught when you thought you were almost free, poor him. Ahh, crazy Trenton dude is going to get him! Where's Arthur when you need him? Oh wait, he's the crazy guy who captured him in the first place, oh well he can pray someone helps him before its to late. I still love this story and can't wait until you update it!

Peace,

KTS
3/25/2008 c10 Cracked Butterfruit
Argh! This is so cruel! You leave me sitting at the edge of my seat, staring at the page in horror because I can't scroll down anymore! IT HURTS! I WANT TO READ MO-O-O-O-O-O-RE! Rgh!

I can't tell whether I love Arthur or hate him. Sometimes I adore him because he's so evil and sometimes I hate him because he's so evil and sometimes I'm just torn because he's so evil. It's confusing. :D There's a thin line between love and hate :) Poor Steven. I love it.

The last part was seriously terrifying. Like, numbingly terrifying. It left me shaking and praying that Steven would be okay and that Arthur would swoop down on his dragon and shoot Trenton in the head with a tranquiliser. Which didn't happen. It MIGHT have, but HOW AM I TO KNOW WHEN THERE ISN'T ANY MORE TO READ?

You leave me craving, honey :) I'm seriously loving your writing. It gives me shivers :DD
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »