for Blind Yourself

3/14/2008 c10 2Arsinoe03
I am really in to this story, and i look forward for more. Each chapter really draws my interest, so please keep it coming!
3/14/2008 c10 9ludicrouscow
no... it can't stop this way... but glad you updated! yay! can't wait for the next one~ ^^
3/14/2008 c10 MUMSI
ohmygosh, can you say heart attack?

that was a terrible TERRIBLE thing to do-

why in the world would you leave it at that. ARGH! *ANGRY NOISES*

That is such crap. WHY would you do that?

I can't even-

Just. :-P You suck

(even though I love you for another fantastic chapter. Arthur freaks the shit out of me still. So insidious and conniving)
3/14/2008 c10 Sekre
Ah, Arthur? Will be awaiting the next chapter.
3/14/2008 c10 1crazyspeedingcar
I really love this- it's so intense! I'm glad you updated it!

Also, thanks so much for all the reviews you've given me, they're wonderful!
3/14/2008 c10 deleteaccount128413
oh do hurry up and update please... i had lost track of the story for a moment there, but now i am back and pulled right into it!

please update soon ^^
3/14/2008 c10 Kidiu
Oh, man! The way that ended-! My god! I was waiting for this chapter because of the cliffhanger on the last one! I'm glad I know what happened, but- a new cliffy! Gah! Update soon!
3/14/2008 c10 11My Chemical Music Box
Not directly?

Your cliffhangers really annoy me. -.- XD I think it's because I like this so much! Then you leave it hanging and it's just like: "NO! I wanna know what happens!"

(That last part would sound something like the whine of a sulking child! XD)

Update Soon!
3/14/2008 c10 3otter pop
This is definitely one of my favorite stories. Top 3, easy. The only problem is the slow updates! It makes me sad. So you should go quicker :) But no pressure.
3/14/2008 c10 Laie
Oh.My.God *shocked*
3/13/2008 c10 1DRAGONFIRE04
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next. Will he be rape? Or will arthur save and blackmail him?
3/13/2008 c10 17Cattails
O_O Yup, that's a lot of stuff happening. Wow. Yay, Canada XD Heh. So, Arthur is even more bonkers than I thought...oh, and Trenton is now on the evil list. Mhm. Even higher than Arthur, cuz at least he didn't jump into his pants. Steven's life just keeps getting crappier here, doesn't it? Sprained/broken ankle, bruises, drugged, I'm assuming he fell down the stairs?, and now this! My goodness... (Oh, and I finally got the pomegranate seed reference :P)
3/13/2008 c10 vivalaqueen
I LOVE it.

You have to know that.

Gosh I'm so happy that he's calling out Arthurs name D:

LOVe it. Keep on going.
3/13/2008 c10 melly
at last! i was so excited when i saw you had updated. Who is going to save Steven! I still have no clue what is going on with Arthur. He in number one psycho. Please update soon!
3/13/2008 c10 6Death Tastes Like Cherries
OH no! I climax! whatever shall i do...?
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »