for Blind Yourself

1/11/2008 c9 4krazyXthoughtsXsayari
NO! I want to know what happens! Its getting so good! These characters are amazing! there all unique and different in there own ways. This story is bloody brillant! I love the plot so far and all of the characters. I hope you update it soon!

Peace,

KTS
1/8/2008 c9 Munkie
Good story. I look forward to future updates, though 9 updates in a year isn't that bad. I've seen worse (I think the record, that I've seen at least, is 2 chapters total which are two years apart which is a shame because it is an excellent story).

I can't wait to see what Steven does next, or what really happened to Rocket, or to see how Lucas is faring. Keep up the good work.

By the way, I loved that Persephone reference as well since I used to be a total Greek myth geek.
12/31/2007 c9 5Eternity's Ink
Wow. That's all I can say for this story. Wow. Update soon!
12/31/2007 c9 serialxlain istoolazytosignin
:Snort: I said I'd read this a long time ago, didn't I? At least I didn't wait about a month this time... :D Be prepared for Lain-like rambling now that I am here...

Corey Hart. Woo. DON'T MESS AROUND WITH A GUY IN SHADES OH NO.

I really love Arthur and Twitch. I think there should be a threesome. It'd be called the SAT pairing for short, and it'd be much cooler than the real SATs. :D (Or not. But whatever... D: )

Cecelia was pleasantly nutty. Like everyone else there. o.o

Will we learn more about this...Rocket, was it?

Hm hm hmm. I had more to say but I forgot what it was. I was distracted the whole time I was reading this (cat trying to eat the nasty breakfast that I don't want, my grandma talking to me, the dogs barking, and two stupid doves...doving...) but I still somehow managed to enjoy it fully. Hurrah!

And I hate you for going to NYU. It's one of my fantasy schools and I'll be stuck at a shitty community college.

Just kidding about hating you. D: I love you.

And therefore you should update so this Stuff can Happen...and so I can be too lazy to read it right away like usual. :D

xo
12/31/2007 c9 2MisterScotty
I'm pretty creeped out now.

I will never go on a city bus again.
12/30/2007 c9 MUMSI
WhaT THE FuCK?

I was all pressing the space where the 'next' button's supposed to be-

but there was no next! and he's running! which is heart-attack inducing!

AND THERE IS NO NEXT BUTTON.

Ahem. So, as you can see my my conniption fit; I really enjoy this story.

And God! what the hell are they? They are really coming of as some sort of demon-things to me, because that is a whole lot of crazay.

I'm impressed by how sinister you've made Aurthur and Cecelia. They creep me the fuck out.

Your story madam, is favorited like wo!
12/29/2007 c9 Midnights Scream
be collects crazies though I do wonder what his job will be. :) I shall have to wait and see I guess, but I beat he won't get far with his messed up leg. :0 so curious, but good.
12/29/2007 c9 6StrangledAvatar
I like this story. This story has a darker feeling than most that I read but it draws you in. is this supernatural? I know it sounds stupid but Arthur reminds me of a vampire character that I just read about. either way, I love your story.
12/28/2007 c9 Laie
You're going to NY? Me wants to go too! T_T

I loved this chapter, btw, although that Cecelia girl is way too crazy... I hope our cute lil' main character doesn't get any more hurt or I shall tie him up! 3
12/26/2007 c9 1StarRuby
who! An update! :D

This was spectacular! XD I totally adore Cecelia, even though she gives me a hxc case of the shivers. I can't wait for the next update~
12/26/2007 c9 Cracked Butterfruit
Holy shit. Holy shit.

First thing. OH MY GOD! THIS STORY IS ALIVE! Rejoice all! I saw it in my email and was like, WAZZAH! YES-S-S-S!

Next thing. That CLIFFHANGER! I'm dying. Seriously, it sucks. You write in such a way that makes me crave for MORE MORE MORE NOW PLEASE! But no, I have to wait. Which is extra cruel and extra effective because by the time you next update, I'm more than half starved so the update is like...er...food. Glorious, amazing literary food.

Cecelia scared me alot. But scared me in a good, 'I think I like her quite a bit already' way.

Can't wait for the next update and the scary scenes!
12/26/2007 c9 52Liviania
The references to Corey Hart and the myth of Persephone and Hades are cute.

I'm glad you updates - this is such an original and compelling story. All the characters are half-cracked, and it's interesting to see little bits of their logic unfold.

Livi
12/25/2007 c9 7Umbrella Maiden
I hate cliffhangers! Cecelia is amazing, you portrayed her so marvelously that I was given a perfectly amusing glimpse of madness. :p I love your characters, and I cannot wait to read further.
12/25/2007 c9 Kidiu
NOO! NO NO NO! GAHH! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! Oh, MAN! Ohh...Waahh! God, this is like the worst cliffie I've ever READ! I was so into it and then-...NUU! Ahh! Please update soon! I'm desperate!
12/25/2007 c9 11My Chemical Music Box
?

Why does Cecelia seem a bit like a mind controller?

Because it sure does seem like she made him do what he just did.

Okay this story has sucked me in so much now! ^_^ lol

I freaking love it!