for Blind Yourself

12/21/2007 c9 1DRAGONFIRE04
PLEASE UPDATE SON. I like to see how far steve will get before he is capture.
12/21/2007 c9 11FluffVampyre
I also hate cliffies. I hated this one, but the chapter was still amazing! ^^
12/14/2007 c8 Vicci
I can't remember if I reviewed or not but if I have, you get two now! I like this so far.. I'm interested to see what happens next and where he actually is..
12/13/2007 c8 4Focaccia Bread
Uwah... this is so derangedly cute! :3 I've read your other stories, but by far I prefer this one. Arthur is really cool... but is he human, I wonder? No, the real question is, 'how did they get the bus?' O.o But I look forward to an update on this, I really want to figure out what's happening. Great job on this! :3
11/24/2007 c1 1SomeHearts
Buddy!

Did you die?

I hope not... then how else can I find out what's going on with Steven and that smexy Arthur !

Update soon ? ^^
11/22/2007 c8 3purple sea
omg. the guy is CRAZY!
11/20/2007 c8 Meller
Where are you? I miss you and Arthur
11/11/2007 c8 11FluffVampyre
O.O Whoa! Please update soon! This is so awesome!
10/30/2007 c8 1relapse into change
i love this story, arthur is very intersting, can't wait for the next chapter :)
10/27/2007 c8 10Freak-of-Spade
Hiya! that's me, your lxlight fanfic fanatic! this story is so good! i am totally in love with Arthur..he ROCKS! please stop keeping me hanging with your various masterpieces and update any of your stories juts so i can stood drooling voer the keyboard! XD

Great job, love all your stuff! get UPDATING!
10/21/2007 c8 Sekre
Wow. Never read a story quite like this. Love it.
10/19/2007 c8 1986
I just found your story and I kind of like it even with the horrorfactor which I usually dislike.
10/7/2007 c3 5paputsza
that sucks
9/29/2007 c8 2Tackygeek
Do you know how many times I saw this story but bypassed it for something else? Know I just want to slap myself. This story is soo freaking weird, but in an awesome way. It's like nothing I've ever read before. The usual cliche dorky/silent/weird kid meets insanelyhot/jock/rich kid or whatever...

Anyway, heh. Enough ranting, awesome story, please keep updating regurarly, because I'm dying to know what's going to happen. Although I don't know if I should use dying like that...Ah well. Great job!
9/9/2007 c8 1ngt
How bad is it that I want Arthur and Steven to get together?

You story makes my day. I love the insanity.
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »