for Blind Yourself

7/6/2007 c7 7KaleLongsworth
Yay! Another chapter! Your story is one of my favorites and I will definately vote for you. Keep up the awesome work.
7/6/2007 c7 Kate
holy moley this is a good story!
7/6/2007 c7 5Curb Crasher
I don't think it's so cute any more. Because that last scene was bad. I mean, it was well-written, but I don't like the insinuation, you know? Although it's sort-of interesting. . . . And I know you're going to address this later, but now I'm ~really~ confused about the events thus far.

(Maybe I could have made that last part less . . . game-ish sounding, but I don't have time. Better luck with liking the next chapter!)
7/6/2007 c7 1chekiita
hi, just read the 7 chps and I'm very intrigued, i love it! hope you update soon.
7/6/2007 c7 Anon-i-mous
This story is awesome. I really like it despite the fact it's horror. I hope you'll write more soon because I can't wait to see your characters develope ( even though they're already interesting).Especially Arthur's because I'd like to find out that he's actually a nice guy instead of going to sleep thinking he's a creepy psychopath :P.

P.S. I saw the picture you made of Arthur... it's nice and well drawn. I like the hair.
7/6/2007 c7 8Drazuki
This story scares me! But I love it! I feel like slapping Lucas regardless though. The one thing I've always been taught is it's always family over "girl/boyfriends". I guess in this case, Kayla is going to be apart of the family soon, but still. His twin brother, the twig, left alone on the psycho bus? It's gallant and courageous of him to take two punches, but c'mon.

Arthur is really interesting. I hope we see more of this story!
7/6/2007 c7 1reddkitsune
yay update

*happy update dance*

i really like this.

and i shall go vote for Aurthur

~Neely~
7/6/2007 c7 Kidiu
Oh my God! This story has sparked my interest twice as much! Please update soon!
7/6/2007 c7 73xanthofile
i loved the debate of what it was that had knocked him out, that he couldn't remember chlorophorm (i just spelled it all out of whack). i wish i could be more productive, but i just have to say that this is probably one of my favorite stories as of yet. i've been thinking of it since you said you were going to update this week. *laughs*

nothing and everything makes sense. i lvoe that.
7/6/2007 c7 5American Schokolade
I liked this chapter. I really felt Steven's fear in this one-really, I did. It was good.

And Arthur's intrigue just increases. I really don't know what to think of him. He seems horrible, like Steven's convinced he is, but then considering what Twitch said...Hmm...

Well, you've got me hooked, so keep updating!
7/6/2007 c7 52Liviania
Creepy ending. I can't wait to figure out what exactly is going on . . . and Twitch is an interesting addition to the cast.

Livi
7/6/2007 c7 23firestar267
Loved it. Really well done, youve shown his pain very well you can really feel for him. I hope it wasnt kayla they had :( i like twitch. cant wait to read more!
7/6/2007 c7 Oki3xDoki3
. uwah~~ for you to mention me! I feel so honered! Please update I want more~~
7/6/2007 c1 Nucleardegus
I love how you portray Arthur. He's a brilliant creepy psychopath. Even the expected slash freaked me out and didn't seem forced or. . . wot.

haha, I've never written a review before. I dunno what to say, really. Your writing style is mostly engaging and your characters fun to obsess over. Not gonna criticise, and don't feel rushed to post your next chapter. This story is full of some HOT potential, keep it up!
7/6/2007 c7 3otter pop
i LOVED it. the only thing i don't like is the slow updates. if the chapters, however, were longer, i'd be happy. but yeah. arthur kinda... idk. makes me mad? with the whole kayla thing. even though i doubt it was kayla, he was doing something to someone and she didn't like it.

but maybe the next chapter will make me like him =]
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »