for Blind Yourself

5/29/2007 c6 3magGE
So wonderful that I want to die! Gah, this story is wonderfully creepyish and it stays in your head for sich a long time.

Will eagerly be waiting for your update.
5/21/2007 c6 1DRAGONFIRE04
Good story I like how the story. Update real soon.
5/19/2007 c6 23firestar267
Do you know how gutted i am right now that there isnt another chapter for me to read? This is amazing, very well written, stevens personality is really good and i admire how he isnt just looking after 'number one' - well done and please update soon!
5/18/2007 c6 Midnights Scream
:) I really like it! Arthur made me giggle in this chapter and I have to admit Steven impresses me. I'll definately keep reading. I want to know how this turns out.:)
5/18/2007 c2 Midnights Scream
A hint of interesting things to come, but I like your writing style and shall continue to read in order to find out why this story is partly under horror.
5/15/2007 c6 silverdragon4736
oh... the plot thickens!

can't wait for more...
5/13/2007 c6 3doragon41
definitely love the unique plot and where's the fun if the insane lead character isn't beautiful :P looking forward to reading more!
5/13/2007 c6 2Naomi Schemer
Really creepy story. I love it. I'm really curious about what's going on and whether there are any supernatural elements to this story. I like the characters...or at least I like reading them. I'm keeping an eye out for this one.

Small thing: at first Derek comments about how he has never seen Lucas in real life and then Steven says that Lucas gave a Derek a ride. You might want to fix that small mistake for the next readers.
5/12/2007 c6 7KaleLongsworth
I think this chapter turned out really good. Arthur is so cool! And yeah, it i akward watching a couple being affectionate. Once when I was 10, or 11 I was in line for a movie & there was a couple right in front of me kissing and whatnot. I couldn't figure out to look. Whee, keep writing more of the splendiferous story!
5/11/2007 c6 4SerialXLain
Homosexuals clear rooms! SINCE WHEN! BWAAHAHAHA! They always make me come...to the room. O.o :cough:

I love Arthur. I LOVE him. :sighs happily: :D And I don't think there's an unrealistic insane...O.o It's insane. Sky's the limit. And then some. :O

xo
5/9/2007 c6 25ConfigurationSpace
Great story! I love Arthur, but he does freak me out. And so far, this story's quite different. I'm excited about where it's going.
5/7/2007 c6 Orangeena
Pretty damn creepy and quite intruiging. I'm so confused though! What in the world does Arthur want? So mysterious...

I guess we'll have to wait and see, yeah?

Cheers-
5/6/2007 c6 Cracked Butterfruit
Omg, you've kept me on the edge of my cushiony swivel chair ever since that bus pulled up. The way you build up the situation and the anti-climax when Steven gets recaptured has so much tension, tension, tension.

I think this chapter turned out brilliant. I love Arthur and his nicknames. The mystery and suspense is eating me from the inside out. Update soon! You've got me hyponotically captivated
5/5/2007 c6 1Bleed The Dream
You hate the way this chapter came out?

I love the way this chapter came out.

[Short review, sorry.]
5/5/2007 c6 1StarRuby
xD Woohoo! That was really good. ^^ Arthur's freaking amazing. x3

As always, can't wait for the update! :D
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »