for Blind Yourself

5/4/2007 c6 magalina
I like Arthur, even if he´s insane. Besides that makes him even more unpredictable... and that´s fun :P I love how Steven can overthink any situation...

Uh, where are they going? XD Can´t wait to know! Update soon :D
5/4/2007 c6 dollop
I'm just loving this story more and more.
5/4/2007 c6 25Esquirella
Oh, God, that POOR kid! How will he get out of this? Or will he want to?
5/4/2007 c6 3otter pop
I love it, though I am confused as to why Arthur's so weird and wants to kid knap anyone in the first place, but that'll probably be answered soon. Update soon!
5/3/2007 c6 5tearitrightup
i think that it's good the way it is. arthur sounds pretty insane. update soon!
5/3/2007 c6 73xanthofile
haha that was amusing. like, snort bubbles into chocolate milk and see how tall you can get them before they start to pop. that sort of amusing. almost? ok, right. but the dog attack? that was...my step-uncle was attacked as a kid by a german shepard, tore the hell out of his arm, and so...i don't know, it was more vivid for me. i think it made the chapter, really.
5/1/2007 c5 19Vengeful Black Dreamz
And now I'm very curious.. great plot.
4/30/2007 c5 dollop
Seriously, I'm in love with this story.

=]

The part where Arthur appears is my fave.

and now I'm just dieing for another chapter!
4/29/2007 c5 1ngt
i love it!
4/29/2007 c5 7KaleLongsworth
Yay! Arthur's back! Hmm, wonder what Steven's next course of action will be?
4/26/2007 c5 Scribbles Go On Forever
yummy! you've updated *runs around in circles* he should get together with the goth, arthur!

ps im changing my names to The Potions Miss
4/22/2007 c5 1218
00 wonder what's gonna happen next?
4/21/2007 c5 6AMV
Cool. I really like this. I'm glad you've got a big, dramatic thing like this happening. A bus highjacking is a pretty interesting way to get someone together. Will it be 'Beautiful' guy (Arthor) or someone that gets kidnapped with him, or what? Why are they doing this, anyway? Or is this just a 'There's no reason, we're just psychopaths' thing going on. Oh, and I love the main character -gah! I can't remember his name, since in first person. Damn. sorry. But yeah, I like him, he's all tough and stuff. Keep going, I really like this!

AMV
4/16/2007 c5 1StarRuby
uwah~ oh noes!

xD I love your story! My face was seriously D8 at the lack of a button. ^^; What's gonna happen? :D

Can't wait for the update! ^^
4/16/2007 c5 megerdum
This is getting exiiting! Hurry up and update soon!
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »