for Blind Yourself

2/21/2013 c13 yoojae
What happened? Where did you go?! COME BACK! Ugh it's been years since the last update but please continue this story if you ever read this D; so many questions, so much more of the plot that still needs explaining!
I just- GAH! Please please please come back!
12/28/2012 c13 5Misanthropic and Apathetic
What the fudging crap?! Why did you stop?! Please continue! This story is freaking amazing!
12/12/2012 c13 theangrypotato
Wow, can't wait to see what happens next!

Neat plot and suspense! Scaring me a little, heck, they all scare me (even Twitch!).

I really want to know what happened to Kayla and his brother. I can't please she didn't even look at him as she passed him on the bus (probably guilt, I guess), errgh.

10/21/2012 c1 RitaRadical
Holy. Shit. PLEASE continue this story. PLEASE. AHHHHHHH I can't believe I started reading and didn't realize it wasn't finished and hadn't been updated in years. COME BACK!
10/17/2012 c12 Lover girl
how in the hell does a man lose his junk
10/16/2012 c9 Lover Girl
why i mean com on. faceplam to the new guy
10/16/2012 c5 Lover Girl
He's on speakerphone dick. Vampires Dairies
6/8/2012 c13 MzGottaLottaMoney
Awesome fic! I really enjoyed it . . . this is probably my 10th time reading this fic and wondering when its gonna be updated! But this fic is very interesting and i really enjoyed it. I luv how you portrayed the characters, especially Arthur. He's a weird one . . . A very weird one. Lol but thats 1 of the things that have me so interested in this fic. I really hope that you update soon! I am like DYING to know whats to happen next. Cant wait! :-)
5/20/2012 c13 3Gabriel Schwrbrg
I've been waiting two years for you to make your next amazing update and to release me from the painful curiosity that you left me with when you decided to publish that fateful chapter 13. What a wretched cliff hanger!

:D

two years going and I'm still in suspence.
5/17/2012 c7 4the old contemptible
Oh joy. It's the "beautiful but fantiscally insane boy" scenario. I've never understood what folks see in insane people. First the psych ward stories, then a good many of d'Neronique's just-plain-awful torture/insanity/sex/philosophy mashups, and now this. What's next, sexy cannibals?

I will say this, though: you're a good author, and the first chapters of the story are pretty good. You lost me with the whole "teenage serial killer bit".

The only things that will redeem this story now are:

If Stevie goes mad and joins the poster boy for juvenile insanity on his epic quest to keep the world unrealistically happy by killing the unhappy ones, or;

If Artie sacrifices them all to Cthulhu. IA! IA!
4/22/2012 c12 Akira
Still like, more now like a like/love!
4/21/2012 c1 Akira
I like this. Lol
4/12/2012 c2 Guest
Nice. Its light enough to keep me interested, but at the same time its not overly so.

I have a twin myself, god knows were different enough. *rolls eyes*
4/2/2012 c13 Meg
Please update! This story is awesome~

Totally loving the tension between the characters, and they're really well developed! :D

Can't wait for more!
2/15/2012 c13 The Silent Dream
Please please please update! Ughhhhh- you're going to kill me with over a years worth of suspense!

Is this fic dropped? It would be a pity if it was! At least update the status so the readers wouldn't need to pin their hopes up! Let us out of our misery!
642 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »