for Blind Yourself

1/12/2012 c4 jakayla
d yeah
10/18/2011 c13 5Emmie Raye
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE GOD OF ALMIGHTY GREAT WRITING, please finish this story ._.
7/30/2011 c13 KikanashiDaime
You are killing us! It's been a year and I thought you weren't abandoning this story! You don't make it all mushy and lovey dovey like most authors do... I wish you would continue... ToT
7/19/2011 c4 1984
Interesting. For a second I thought I clicked on a horror flick without noticing it.
7/19/2011 c3 1984
Those were three pointless chapters. You want us to have a reason to want to get to know your characters. The characters seem interesting, but for three chapters there was no story. Why is hunting and anything that has happened so far important for us to know in this story? More importantly why should we care? Though it shows their personalities, I had to force myself through it because it seem pointless. All this information you could have in between dialog once the story starts.
7/10/2011 c13 RandomSilentReader
Whoa. This story is... intense. Very intriguing. The first chapter started off so normally that the reader is completely caught off guard!

I really want to see how this develops.

-RSR
7/4/2011 c13 kk
pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeease, please please update this! I miss this story so much :(
6/25/2011 c13 furthestcoast
I felt like I was reading a movie. SO GOOD.
6/18/2011 c9 4TinySliceOfHeaven
lmao, I just wanted to say, CC scares the living crap out of me, and yet, I think she's my favorite character out of all them so far. I also can't help wonder what makes them so.. insane? It's disturbing. Interesting, but disturbing.

Lol OK, back to reading :P
6/18/2011 c3 TinySliceOfHeaven
hahaha so I know this makes me so totally fucked up, but for some reason, I love this guy's sense of humor. The kidnapper, I mean. xD

Anyways, I like this so far. I mean.. Lucas and Kayla kind of.. bug me, bbut lol that's just me. What I mean is, I like the idea of this; it's interesting. I'm only on the third chapter, yet I find I like this a lot. Lol back to reading. :P Nice job so far.

- Ella
6/13/2011 c13 Guest
I really wish you would finish this ;A;

It's an awesome story and i really love the characters ouo
5/24/2011 c2 flawedxuni
I know you said you won't abandon this but... I'm worried. It's been more than a year and no update :( I don't want to bother you by begging for updates because I'm sure you've gotten a lot... but, I guess I just want to say that I hope you do sometime in the future, even if it's years, months, weeks, days (god that'd be awesome ^^), I'll be waiting! This is actually my most favorite slash story online; the only one I've literally read 6 or so times. I mean that seriously.

Anyway, sorry to bug you. Can't wait for an update, and if it is abandoned I understand (though will be terribly sad, of course!) Hope everythings going okay and all that :)
5/18/2011 c13 6Yaoi-sama
You're really good at leaving cliffhangers! ^^

I hope that we soon get to discover more about Arthur! I'm really curious as to where this all would lead, what his true intentions are, etc. I also hope that the next chapters wouldn't become something cheesy, since I've come across wonderful storytelling, wonderful ideas, but then the author decided to make it so sappy it sickened me. It would be such a pity if this turned into something like that.

Like in the Hypothetically Being, you managed here, as well, to make a good character profile and development. One is simply looking for more of this brilliant story!

I'm begging you to continue this. I retold it to my friend today and she waits for the update with anticipation as well.

So much for now.

Yaoi-sama
4/23/2011 c13 5TMi The Dork in the Corner
I really like this story, its different and awesome and I wish there was more to read. I just can't figure it out, i mean. Sometimes I'm like Arthur is a vampire. just cuz some of the signs that conclude to that and then I'm like no he's not he's just crazy. I really really hope you update this soon. this is AMAZING!
4/23/2011 c13 4Morgan Stepanov
F THIS NEEDS TO BE UPDATED! NOW! It was getting really freaking good!

Please please please continue this story!

-DxH