for The Wizard of Bright Isle

8/1/2012 c17 12CalliScribbles
I find it really interesting how Kieran is so passive about his future. It makes sense, but it's simply not a common character type, yet this exact attitude is one of the main reasons why the wizards aren't even more afraid of him. Also, it's evident how much he matures in between this story and The Royal Wizard.

Also, Lizette. Since I read the stories out of order, I'm kind of sad now.
7/29/2012 c17 Soraya Zeeva
Another wonderful story. I'm so looking forward to reading the sequel and seeing what happens with Kieran and Edouard. Justus and Landon are both great characters and I hope to see more of them.
4/1/2012 c17 dr3
Absolutely wonderful story. Thanks for writing :D
2/20/2012 c17 i-wish-i-had-wings
i love your writing style, it's beautiful. your story really played out like a book, many good stories on here are just done in chapters, they don't have that typical flow a book has.

the characters were intriguing, but i never really got a grip on them, they are all still very mysterious.

i'm looking forward to reading the sequel, TWoBI was an amazing read! thank you so much for sharing =)
1/24/2012 c17 windolin
I've just read this in one sitting, and all I can say is that it is absolutely brilliant!

Your style of writing is beautiful. I found everything so vivid, and well thought out/written; and your characters are just so lovely!

Thank you for the wonderful story!

I'm off to the sequel~

-Gimlet
10/20/2011 c17 Aster Stark
Such a marvelous tale!
10/16/2011 c17 minxx
great story, your writing rocks. now on to your next story!
7/8/2011 c17 Kieran-95
To be completely honest, normally, I would have skipped this story in the list, but something drew me to your stroy, and I'm glad. I loved it, I used to want to have magic when I was younger, and sometimes, as a teenager, I still do! ^^ another thing about your story is that the main character had my name! when I saw that, my mind danced, if that is possible. :P
6/18/2011 c17 17mousegirl05
Ah you are so talented. This is so wonderfully smooth and engaging that I stand in the midst of both awe and heavy jealousy. I loved your creature, the madrin, and the network of support you easily built up for our little Kieran. I do not think it's always easy to make secondary characters so tangible and enjoyable, but you do so well.

One thing that stands out clearly is the moment that it was clearly revealed that Colwyn was Imbario's son. Stroke of genius, that. The prior hints all made sense, and a cleverer person might have caught it, but that moment of surprise was so delicious, I wouldn't have ruined it with a supposition for anything. I've always thought that was a sign of true excellence: when a mystery is solved or a secret revealed and of COURSE that was the case because there was no other way it could possibly be given X, Y, and Z, but the reader still didn't see it coming.

Excellent. I enjoyed this and look forward to the sequel.
6/8/2011 c17 3French Harry Potter
I LOVED this story, can't wait to read the Sequel!
3/31/2011 c17 1moon01234
This is an incredible story. I can't wait to read the other two. I really hope that they could be published as a trilogy if the other two are as good as the first one (which I don't doubt). Thank you for writing such a great story.

I'm your n•1 fan now.
3/29/2011 c17 1The-Angel-Illusion
Wow, it's been a while since I've read some really good fantasy on fictionpress. I loved the story!
3/25/2011 c17 S. A. Hunter
Hi, I really enjoyed reading "The Wizard of Bright Isle". This work had an excellent, smooth flowing plot, you're a great storyteller. When you get published, let your faithful readers know so we can all line up to buy your books :)
1/15/2011 c2 J
I think I'm already in love with this story even though I've only read the first chapter! I'm so happy that you wrote this and that I've found it! It's a treasure to read!
1/2/2011 c17 24Amethystars
Fantastic story, great characters (especially Imbario) and it's all set in such a neat world!
107 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »