for The Wizard of Bright Isle

12/4/2010 c17 brightsun89
I love this story! its so cute! Im looking forward to reading the next one! I love all your characters, good job!
10/23/2010 c17 ravynrants
Wow, this has been on my TBR list for quite awhile, and now that I've read it, I can't believe I waited so long!

This story just plain did it for me - it contained all the elements that I most love in fiction. Fantasy, royalty, wizards, magic, mythical creatures, and a bad guy who gets his ass kicked in the end. Fantastic. I also thought that the writing was quite good - nice flow, a pleasure to read, almost no editing mistakes that I noticed. The main characters were very likable, and the plot was definitely a page turner, so to speak.

My only (minor) quibble would be that the villain was a tad one-dimensional. I mean, the whole time I kept imagining him in the background cackling "mwhahaha I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!" LOL. Yeah, he was pretty obviously bad right from the start, and everything he did throughout the course of the novel was just what you would expect. But overall, I don't mind that too much, because the bad guy is usually pretty obvious and 100% evil in classical fairytale-type stories like this one. Actually, now that I think about it, this story was kinda like Harry Potter and Cinderella all rolled into one. Sorta.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I thought the story was great, and I'm looking forward to reading the sequels.
9/25/2010 c17 The Cheeze
Daw~ *sniff* TT.TT i wanna Kieran~
9/25/2010 c16 The Cheeze
I absolutly love this story! Expect me to read the other 2 :3 unfortunatly i'm having problems with reading it on my cell phone like I usually do, and any story really. That started a few days ago. :( Anyway, keep writing! Good Luck!
9/20/2010 c2 Pinkart1222
This series is one of the best I hve read in a long time. Your use of different elements of action, and drama make it interesting and appealing. I can't wait to read all three of the bright isle stories. Your'e a really good author to be able to create a whole new world and make the characters and creatures that inhabit it so lifelike and poinant..
9/2/2010 c17 Rustaam
I love this story, it's so heartwarming and the characters are so believable! I actually read the sequel first, because I'm a ditz and I didn't realize that this was the first one. Surprisingly, I wasn't that confused because you did such a good job at recapping in the sequel!
8/25/2010 c17 daemonkieran
Kieran is a great character

his name in litlle dark one, right?

he is a focused individual who can back up Edouard all the way

i like that both of them strive to not dissapoint the otherit is a great relationship basis
8/15/2010 c17 aticia
well it was certainly a pleasure to read this story, thanks for writing it =)
8/14/2010 c14 aticia
woah Kieran kinda needs to watch it his attatchment to ed is starting to sound more lika a obsession รก la if-I-can't-have-you-on-one-will ;P
8/14/2010 c11 aticia
hm, that all seemed too easy...but i'm glad that ed's better now :)
8/14/2010 c9 aticia
I'mfeeling that this story is getting to few reviews, I mean it's well written has a really good and interesting plot and Eduardo is just too cute ^^ what's not to like? =)
8/14/2010 c7 aticia
wow, that last bit was pretty sad...
7/20/2010 c1 vincerina
i like the story very much. thank you for sharing :)
5/8/2010 c17 25Piroko Hatake
Eek! Sequel! I can't wait! (Now I'm going to check your profile and stalk you... Just because I want the story... I figured it was polite to warn you... Now I've made myself look weird...)

I love this story!
1/2/2010 c17 Theodr
Very nice story. It may lack a few descriptions of the main characters.
107 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »