for First Kiss

12/2/2008 c1 1awdkljgbekrng
aww! cuteness.
11/27/2008 c1 Shaped-like-pi
Very sweet. You captured the moment absolutely perfectly. Cheers!
9/23/2008 c1 4Anaknusan
Really enjoyed this piece. You captured the moment perfectly. There's nothing quite like a first kiss. Le sigh.

~A
9/2/2008 c1 painted eyes
I like this piece! I love the ending 'Don't make me wait that long again' That was PERFECT for his character- sexy and confident!

The only thing that I thought was a bit out of place, and a bit unreal was the line 'not your friends, nobody to bother you about what takes place but me'. It added to his confidence, but it was slightly tipping into arrogance. Though that was a minor thing.

I really like this so keep up the good work!

~painted (courtesy of The Roadhouse)
8/16/2008 c1 15heart shaped box x3
Wow. What a first kiss. Anyway, I rather liked this piece. Your writing is very original and fresh. I enjoy reading it.

-Drea {heart shaped box}
8/15/2008 c1 8Violent Messiah
Another rather cute beginning romance story, Also, another interesting choice to forgo names of the characters. Is this a trademark of your writing style? Curious...

Nice little playful banter between the two, seemed like an actual conversation two flirty teens could have, so that was good. The insight of what each other thought switching back and forth was neat, too. Luckily, you did it well enough so the reader doesn't get lost. Nice job.

Again, like "The Date", the ending is OK, yet seems like it doesn't have to be the end of the story, only a chapter. Now I'm wondering if these kind of open-ended endings are another 'calling card' of yours, as well? Kind of interesting, if so.

I have to comment that your writing style is very neat, not many if any errors to I find in your pieces. Makes them look very polished.

All in all, a pretty good little piece of light romance reading.

(This review has been brought to you by The Anti Silence Squad at The Roadhouse. Cheers!)
3/22/2007 c1 9Lily Llynn
Cute! :D *adds to C2*
2/19/2007 c1 3Neoteric-figment
I like this. And it reminded me much of High school. I'm not sure how much you have planned but you could just as easily leave this as a one-shot. Either way, two thumbs up.

Reading the perspectives/ response from both characters was also great because we as male & female are so rarely granted that luxury.
2/3/2007 c1 4Nova Light
So very cute story. I really could feel the flirting between them:) Nice job there.