for Standing On the Edge

11/1/2010 c15 Nikki
Vow! Just vow. You are a born writer. Please update soon! Please. I feel like my life depends on it.
11/1/2010 c15 ghurl00
Javier is just ahmazing. Nuff said. Couldn't wait for the next chapter!
11/1/2010 c15 Guest
Ah, you're back! My heart kind of skip a beat (due to excitement) when I saw the update via my email. I really love this story since it usually makes me realize things when I'm reading (yeah, even about how turtles have long life. I've forgotten about, heh. A shame, ne?). This chapter is one of my favorites, btw. I really love the friendship of those 5 as well as Rosaline's relationship with her mom and brother. It's touching and at the same time I feel a bit envious.

Thanks. I have to thank you the smile your story have given me this day. Glad to have you back. =)

PS: I really, really, really want to castrate Jarrod and Lulu's ex-boyfriend right now.
10/31/2010 c15 fuji
Wow, it's great to see a new chapter! And an exciting one at that! I had to go back and ready chapters 13 and 14 to catch back up and remember everything that was going on, but it was great to read something new.

Hope things are going well for you and your writers block as been cleared away. It's always an awesome treat to see your updates while on deployment. Hopefully I'll be able to see a few more in the inbox while I'm out here.

I understand how guarded Rosaline and I think that you did a good job of showing another side of her in this last chapter. I think the pair really can build each other up when they get everything squared away. And I'm pretty excited to see that Javier opened up about his real self, even if it meant that he lost his 'friends'. So come on Rosaline! It's time to admit to yourself that Javier has already jumped over that wall you've built up around yourself and it's a good thing!

Best wishes.
10/31/2010 c15 24xoxluurve
I seriously did this double take back when I saw the update date of this story... just casually looking through someone's favourite list - and then I was like, "WHAT!" So I click the story and YOU UPDATED. HAHAHA. I was seriously wondering if I was imagining it. Had to read 2 - 3 chapters to remind myself what happened. Actually, I was thinking about your story when listening to that story "I'm Still Here". It reminds me of Rosa and Javi. Have it on my iPod ;) HAHA, I LOVE IT! The way she's running bothers me, but only because I want to see some progression between the two of them. And I love how Javi loves Rosaline. It just makes me smile. The way they interact, and the development of their relationship is just so breathtaking. Jade needs to find someone else because she KNOWS she's not in love with Javier. Seriously, that is not love. I can't wait for your next chapter, and I'm really glad that you didn't give up on your stories! I would dearly miss your wonderful characters. :)

XOXLUURVE
10/31/2010 c15 soaps'nsuds
oh, personalized replies. ahluvet!

rosaline can get really irritating when she gets super stubborn :P hahahaha.

yay for the quick update! can't wait for more :D
10/31/2010 c15 24The FiboNACHI Sequence
G'day,

Glad to see you're back! I do love my healthy dose of romance from you. This chapter was great for realism and I'm finding myself becoming more and more connected to the characters which is awesome.

Hopefully the plagerism has subsided. If not, I'm happy to go a-huntin'.

May I make a song suggestion? There's a song by an Aussie band called 'the Jezabels' called Mace Spray. It's odd how it reminds me of the relationship between Javier and Rosaline. Check it out, if you like.

Can't wait for an update from his holy Roth-ness. He's probably my favourite character in any of your stories, due to his savage sarcasm and innate wickedness.

Keep on rockin'.

Nach
10/31/2010 c15 1BettyBoo
I'm so happy to see you back that it nearly brings to freakin tears. You are amazing and thank you for returning to us!
10/30/2010 c15 14Kicon
OMG! This story is so awesome! I really, really love it! Update soon!

~K
10/30/2010 c15 7Faithfully Yours
I was so insanely glad to see the alert sitting in my email. :) I really love these characters. They're fantastic! And I want an older brother even more after reading this chapter than I already did... Haha.
10/30/2010 c15 1goodbyemylover
I'm so happy you're updating again!

I love this story so much I'm so glad it's still being written!

This chapter was written beautifully and I can't wait until the next one!
10/30/2010 c15 3YourStar91
thanks, i am :D, yeah, she does seem a harsh sometimes, but she does have her reasons.

it sucks to be afraid of rejection :/. that's brave of him :D, it takes guts to put yourself out there :). Yeah i think i would too, or run away from a guy like him because i was scared :S.

i love this chapter, i really feel like stealing Javier
10/30/2010 c15 HappyGoLucky93
Great chapter! I want more! You are such a great writer and one of my favorites! I can't wait til you update Nobody Said It Was Easy!
10/30/2010 c15 2renegade01
yay a quick update. javier (awesome name btw) is so brave. that was beautiful. ugh. ;) i want happy endings for rosaline and her brother, lol.

awesome cat. unless you're on the receiving end of her scratches...
10/30/2010 c15 Mikariangel
Thanks for replying to my comment. You probably answered almost everyone! Xdd

Wow this was a really fast update! I really can't wait to read more about their relationship..

Yay! I absolutely adore Roth ^^. hope you keep writing, and those pesky plaigerizers stay away!
774 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »