for Standing On the Edge

4/26/2012 c18 11whisperedcares
So. I see this was updated a little more than a year ago...should I expect another chapter? Because I'd wait a long time for the next one...and maybe last? The story seems close to the end!

Seriously, I love your story, and I connect with it because I have no trust in men either and stuff has happened in my life I'd rather forget. So your story means a lot to me.

To be on honest, I'm very jealous of Rowe's friends. I really wish I had ones like hers haha Oh, and I love your taste in music - because it's good and not crappy XD

Your Avidly Addicted Reader,

~Cara
3/18/2012 c15 Dite
I think Impossible by Shontelle can be Rose's theme and Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato can describe the story. I also think Whattya Want From Me by Adam Lambert is like Bree and Javier's theme.
2/3/2012 c18 Erin DJ
Please update. This story is too good to not finish.
1/16/2012 c6 Jasmine D
Can I just say I'm in love with this story? 1. Where can I sign up to get a Javier, bc just say the word, and I'll be there. 2. The entire scene with Javier and Rosaline at the aquarium: I've never said "awwwww!" so many times in a row.

This is truly fantastic, I can't wait to read the other 12 chapters!
12/19/2011 c17 gaga19
Rosaline is an idiot. Javier opened up to her throughout this story and she still doesn't trust him..so sad
11/18/2011 c2 Fierce85
Update pleaseeeeee! I'm dying!
9/22/2011 c18 frouwe
This is my favourite story of yours, which is why it doesn't make sense that I didn't review it right after finishing.

First off, I love both Rosaline and Javier. At first they seemed like a more mature version of Jonah and Remembrance (is the R&J thing a theme or what?), but not that much anymore. Rosaline is way more kick-ass and Javier is, well, Javier. I'm a tad in love with him at the moment.

What really takes this to the next level (of awesomeness) is the girls. Bree, Ellen, Nikki, Lulu and even Jade. I think Ellen's relationship with Rosaline is rather sister-like, because of how she looks up to her. And I feel that Nikki is sort of neglected as of now. I mean, that we haven't seen as much of her. Is she not as close to Rowe, is that just her personality, or is that yet to come?
9/21/2011 c18 1TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret
Hello Miss. Secretive! I can't help but notice it's been a while since you've updated a lot of your stories. And I must say that...I'm a fan. Although I hadn't read most of your stories before just recently, the very first story of yours I read was When You Own The Universe. It was my favorite story on fictionpress. Since then I've read few that I like very much and...by some stroke of luck I found the story on your other account, My Undetected canoodling I believe it was. Though I have found a few other writers that I like, I must admit I don't like any half so much as you...but unfortunately I have already finished every single chapter you have posted. I guess I was going into withdrawals today -even though I just finished the last chapter last night- so I listened to 'I'm still here' by Johnny Rzeznik and, after seeing the Treasure Planet version of the song, I watched the movie. And then I watched 'The Painted Veil' -Skipping intimate parts of course. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm kinda coming to the end of a rope here, I'm planning on going through all the soundtracks and listening to everything I haven't heard...and probably everything I have heard, cause I really like Coldplay. How absolutely perfect that Chris Martin ended up with Gwyneth Paltrow, aka the only real Emma in my book. Ok I'm done being all creepy stalker-ish sounding and now I'm going to tell you why I like your stories. (even though you haven't finished most of them) I like your stories because I like that you can feel Javier's pain and Rosaline's terror at the same time. As I read their side of the stories -as well as Nadine and Thatcher's- I can completely understand everything they do, and understand that it's not unreasonable, I believe I would most likely do the same in that situation. You make everything seem so real because you are amazing at creating imagery that is very vivid and easy to picture in one's head. Please keep writing. I really want to know the ending to the stories. I'm beginning to get the stories mixed up in my head, perhaps because of reading them too fast, which is why I don't remember who said it but I remember it was in one of your stories where the girl is getting annoyed about how in a movie they only show 'the chase' because they want to leave a bit to the imagination of the reader. I must admit that my imagination isn't very good, I much prefer to read an ending and know altogether how it ends then stay up at night trying to figure out what could possible make someone's relationship that I'm reading about in a story work out. Yes...hours are spent that way. Anther reason that I love reading your stories is because...I feel I can usually completely understand the girl because you always make her slightly weird. And I'm nothing if not weird. Oh sorry, 'Quirky'. Yup that's about all I have to say! Lovely weather out!

I will -hopefully- be reviewing another of your stories soon,

Sincerely, The Little Girl With A French Beret

P.S. -I feel it quite necessary to tell you that 'The Painted Veil' had such a miserably sad ending, more depressing than the ending of Captain America...I hope your love for happy endings is as fierce and overpowering as mine so that you won't kill off Roth or Javier something, cause I'd probably cry myself to sleep. Ok I'm going now! Until later fellow Pride and Prejudice lover!
9/10/2011 c4 k2swis
Just here to say hi to a Harry fan:)
8/31/2011 c1 2CityBlackOut
There's something about an uneducated assumption that feminists are male hating women of self-righteous perceptions of others. Feminists can be male, and the original definition is one who is advocating gender equality.
7/29/2011 c18 anon
I have been reading this and some of your other stories for quite some time now. I think this story has really good potential, the only problem is that you seem to be quite slow when updating- so please do update soon!
7/25/2011 c18 1kauth0
Every so often, after hours of perusing different sites dedicated to online stories, i will find a gem in the rough that is the internet. This s most defenately a gem. One that i am ridiculously sad is not finished. Your charcters show a believable amount of vulnrability, courage, sadness, and every other emotion there is. There was not one moment where i thought, that just doesnt belong. Or, I would have done that differently. It was, to put it simply, perfect. I am going to be waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
7/21/2011 c4 bactrulus
I love Harry Dresden too! I think Harry Potter is over-rated. Anyway Harry Potter is nowhere as humourous as Harry Dresden. :D
7/3/2011 c18 8DorkExpress
Your story rocks! Javier is an amazing dude, and Latino, which I absolutly LOVE! Not many people write Latino characters on FP, ya know? Gets kinda lonly for a Latina. Anyway, Rowe is a bad ass and I can totally relate to her. You know what thoght, I wish I could read more chapters... when's the next one ganna be up?

Hope you continue, I really like it!

XOXO
7/3/2011 c18 fariswheel
I love Javi. He's so strong, and yet so damaged. He needs her, but she doesn't realize it. I wish he would stand up for himself too.
774 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »