for Sweets

7/15/2008 c1 13stunninglyaverage
Well, I just wanna say that I respect your decision to refrain from being on the site for awhile. Jesus deserves more attention then I give him, that's for sure. Well, I will refrain from giving you any smiley face since I know that that will inflate your ego. Instead, I will give you a simple good job.
7/14/2008 c1 Green Eyed Angel
Aww... it's so cute. The girl who likes candy and hello kitty stickers and a guy who likes HER. That's just sweet.
4/14/2008 c1 6Rodarrin
Very endearing. The way you put things is so refreshing. It's not stiff and it manages to keep from being sloppy too.

The phrase “I am a boy,” gets me laughing every time.

Thanks for a great story!
3/21/2008 c1 Summer
Love the story plese add more
2/3/2008 c1 18Chiclets
Aww. Isn't that swet... Muy bien. :D And oh look...it's almost Valentine's again. *I* should try writing some meaningless fluff.
11/24/2007 c1 3emotionless-stares
If that could happen to me, I would definitely go grocery shopping more often.
11/4/2007 c1 1d666lisa
VERY VERY CUTE :-D
10/11/2007 c1 7Salt and Vinegar Pringles
Daw. That was so sweet! - literally, too =D Chocolate goodness, yum.
9/1/2007 c1 3livedhappilyeverafter
AH! Cute! I really loved the way you portrayed the characters, the girl's eagerness and the boy's charm really worked. Very good fluff, s'all I can say. Keep writing stuff like this, because you're really good at it!

-mavis (RF)
8/29/2007 c1 4Jacide
Awie.. just like the title, the story is too sweet for my body. You know, although the hello kitty stuff is kinda a turn off, but I was surprised how you made this story really enjoyable. The bantering is my favorite part, it's cute and refreshing. I think you got a knack on writing fluffy stories that are entertaining.
8/21/2007 c1 19ihrtbks
Aw! *grins and wishes for a 'Sweetie'* I like how you left out the name; I adore the he/she anonymity thing, and you actually pulled it off without making it confusing. Another thing I liked...the Hello Kitty references; I like how you kept going back to them. And you have good grammar and complex/compound sentences. *cue angelic choir* Only thing that I could find for you to work on is your setting; you describe feelings beautifully but all I really got for setting was some kind of store.

GREAT JOB!
8/19/2007 c1 16Cloudsinthesky
I almost didn't read this one because it sounded to corny with the hello kitty stuff but you pulled it off nicely. Your good at writing cute couple story's. Personally though, I don't like the ending. It doesn't sit right with me, but what ever. I like the more dramatic endings so it doesn't matter. I'm just not in the Valentines day mood. The story was cute, good job.
7/25/2007 c1 2curiouserandcuriouser
AGH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU HAD WRITTEN STUFF? or maybe you did and maybe i'm really absentminded and i forgot to read it. oh well, either way, it doesn't really matter. what matters is that this little one shot is SO sweet! i had no idea you were so talented! i had the biggest grin on my face while reading and sadly enough, it hasn't been wiped off yet even as i write this review. i can't get over how adorable the entire thing was. it makes me wish i was capable of finding love at the grocery store. unfortunately all the guys that work at my grocery stores are either way too young or way too old for me and they creep me out a wee bit. i don't know what else to say about this piece, maybe i can come up with something once the warm fuzzy feeling in my belly wears off...until then, i'm off to buy myself some Hello Kitty stickers.

have i mentioned recently how much i love you?
6/25/2007 c1 sweetz123
aw i think the muscles in my cheek are having spasms from smiling so hard. But this gruelling pain is bearable because of this fluff. Loved it
6/20/2007 c1 12Kimberli Kitten
I like the fluff. It was fun to read.
49 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »