for Sweets

6/18/2007 c1 89Lady DreamWriter
I thought that this one-shot was very sweet but also very strange at the same time. My favorite part was at the beginning when they each thought that the other was gay (that would have been an interesting twist in and of itself, just a thought!), being a lesbian myself, that part struck me as truthful in many ways. You have a great style and I think that you can only get better with time. Keep expanding your horizons and remember that your experiences, good or bad, will only make you stronger.

Lady_DreamWriter

(From Reviewers_Found)
6/11/2007 c1 49Pinkamoo
aw thats really sweet! I love it. Brings a smile to my face :)
6/1/2007 c1 saccharinemisery
haha. i don't usually like fluffs but hey! i totally lurrvve this one. it was cute and it made me giggle like a ten year old kiddo. and it was... nice (for the lack of better words, sorry^^.) that you didn't put their names. i dunno. it was sorta appealing for me that you did that:P this shot sure made my day. :))

keep writing, okay? :D im from reviewers_found by the way:))
5/31/2007 c1 8JamieBell
Cute stuff...I enjoyed it!
5/29/2007 c1 9Lily Llynn
so fluffy but so cute. :) *adds to c2* :)
5/13/2007 c1 sweetone0018
wow that was so cute. It made me giggle.

def not cheesy.
4/15/2007 c1 La
*Heart.* *Romantic response.* Wow, congratulations; you've affected a generally non-romantic girl. I LOVE this short. Definitely a favorite. Can I beg you to update? *Hopeful smile.* Yeah, I know it's a one-shot, but come on... :) (Maybe this time it will let me post my review.)
4/14/2007 c1 someone who loved ur story
THAT WAS VERY CUTE!(I MEAN IT).
4/14/2007 c1 Lex
I am seriously in love with your dialogue. Admittedly you lost some steam in the first conversation after the "I am a boy" comment, but the "new to the scene" part and the Ashton Kutcher t-shirt totally make up for it. Also, "rubbing her left eyebrow absentmindedly" might be the best filler action I've ever read. In an effort to make this appear to be constructive criticism as opposed to useless praise, I'd like to point out that he actually had no time to draw the Hello Kitty on the reciept.
3/23/2007 c1 SparklingStar25
That was sweet!
3/18/2007 c1 His Mercy's Waiting
I have to say it wasn't terribly good. There were some parts were that I plainly didn't believe could ever happen in real life; the whole situation was kind of fake.

But yeah, I guess it's a nice thing to read (and write!) for Valentine's.

Keep writing!
2/24/2007 c1 14FreakierThanThou
Happy Belated Day! It's the day you celebrate whatever you want to, and it has no set date, because then you'd be late for it.

I liked this. It was really cute. "Do you want a sticker?" Cute. Every girl needs a guy who offers her stickers.

-Freaky
2/17/2007 c1 akb-inactive
E, this was so sweet. Seriously, it made me want to go to the nearest supermarket and buy a box of Ferrero Rocher. M... :D
2/15/2007 c1 nina
So cute!I love it.
2/14/2007 c1 17angels and effects
Aah, you! Why do you have to make my day just like that! XD Seriously, this was freaking melt-your-stomach nice. I got your PM and I thought 'Hello Kitty? Cute, I gotta check it uot' and so I did. I like how you didn't reveal their names, and it's not so detailed which makes it easy to read. And easy to smile along while reading too, of course. What crappy fart? Don't let me hear those words again! Haha, I suppose you dedicated this to your brothers? Or someone else, it's not like I know you that well :D

Ok, I guess I'll reply your PM here for convenience's sake. God, your brothers are seriously LAME! Even lamer than my friends which is deffo saying something XD It's kind of weird that V Day's become a day for friends to give friends stuff and not guy giving a girl stuff. Or maybe that's just my school, lol. I laughed my ass out at the serving volleyballs thing, that's really funny. Are your brothers popular or something? I LOVE to run too but my school doesn't have a track team so... yeah.

Anyway, about what you said about my NEW story... hahaha, I had Bio stuck in my head while writing that. I mean, try having an average of 3-6 tests EVERY WEEK and see what happens to your brain! Yeah, I think I'll change that candy cane thing. I wrote most of it within 3 hours in the night so my mind wasn't working very well. I got a ton of chocolate today, and SWEETARTS! :D

Wow, so this review turned out to be more of a reply. OK so I really like this, please stop degrading yourself, haha... and now I gotta post the next chapter of TCC. Woo! Cya :)

Louisa