for Six Weeks With Satan

8/26/2012 c22 heal me forever
oh my god... dis is fablous..seriously...kurt is virgin ..oh my gosh...its d first stry..ldat kept d lead(male) as vrigin:P but i thought..dats d perfect thing ..as in...he cant go for sex,...after having crush for 11 years right :P so ya..i really love kurt..:) great job...over all nice stry..enjoyed it pretty much (:
8/23/2012 c1 1V.A. Wynteras
Oh wow! This totally reminded me of my middle school experience with this guy I used (still-does) like,butanyways.
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! Please keep it up :)
8/22/2012 c20 Guest
THIS STORY IS JUST FREAKING AMAZING! YOU REALLY NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I'M NOT READY TO GIVE UP ON THIS CHARACTERS THEY ARE GREAT, ORIGINAL AND EASY TO LOVE! YOU ARE A REALLY TALENTED WRITER, I COULD ACTUALLY FEEL WHATEVER LOTTE WAS FEELING IN THIS STORY AND IS A DIFFICULT TASK TO ACCOMPLISH.
KEEP WRITING,
XOXO,
BoysInBooksAreAlwaysBetter ;)
8/22/2012 c22 s6s
great
8/21/2012 c20 Amber Ice Fox
You're story is such a great read! I'm so glad I found it :)
8/18/2012 c20 xandria11
Your story is great! :) I love the fact that I was able to travel! hehe! :)
8/15/2012 c21 ndagutierrez
Too lazy to login. Lol.
I just wanted to say that I totally love your story! I was looking for a good romantic-comedy story and I was glad that I found it. I was smiling goofily at some part and laughing my head off at some. Kurt is such a sweet guy and Lotte is very lucky to have him! I'm so happy for them, that they finally got together! I love Kurt, Lotte, Lotte's entire family, Bryce, Eden, Jane, Brigid, Adam and the all the other characters! Except for Will and his friends. )) I really love the way you write because I got to know more about each character and I even felt like I wanted to be friends with Bryce at some point! Lol. I literally couldn't stop myself for reading this and I finished it in 2 readings. You deserve more reviews, honestly. Thank you for sharing! :D
8/8/2012 c20 2mango42
awwe this story was so cute 3
7/26/2012 c18 Person
I have a question about the wish with the fountain like do you make a wish before you throw the coin or after you throw it or while you throw it?
7/22/2012 c21 Choukou
Aww, just reading this story has given me warm fuzzy feelings! There were some grammatical suggestions that I wanted to tell you about, but I wanted to finish reading the story more... :P I am so glad you decided to leave the story up even with a plagiarizer. If it makes you feel any better, you know what they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"
7/20/2012 c20 1JillandGinny
I LOVED this story! I was up for hours and hours and hours just reading it. The characters were wonderful and it made me laugh and worry and wonder throughout the whole thing. Keep up the amazing writing :) I can't get over how this story has stuck in my head!
7/10/2012 c21 5dream-beautiful
I really liked the traveling the best I think. Not just the fact that they were traveling, but how well you incorporated their trip into the plot. So many love/hate stories exist here but the choir and the scenery made SWWS extra creative. I love travelling myself, and, I really don't know how to explain it but just reading about all of Lotte and her friends' adventures through Europe gave me this weird wistful, nostalgic sort of feeling. Like I really wanted to be there with them, and that's weird because I feel the same way reading Harry Potter. And personally, for anyone to compare any amateur work to Harry Potter, is a very, very, very big compliment :) I think the whole Eiffel Tower scene could use improvement. The whole story held a very light, comical, original feel to it but that last scene was so grossly cliche, I was wincing just reading it and going, "No, no, whyyyy." Honestly, I loved the whole gang. Bryce was so fucking adorable. Jane and her wildness was funny, and I love seeing sluts on fictionpress, cause so many stories shun them into being bitches or like the main antagonists, which is stupid and unoriginal to me, so to have a slut (and I mean no offense using this, Jane's great) that's a POSITIVE character, is great. I didn't particularly *like* Eden, but there was nothing to hate either. I got a good feel for nearly all of the characters, except for maybe Luke and Adam and Elliot, but no biggie, which is really sweet. And it's rare that every character is developed as well as you did so in a story. And no, hun, I wouldn't hold it against you ;)
7/8/2012 c21 s6s
read it some time ago, now planning on rereading, ur brave for not putting it down form here, thankyou so much and praying that plagiarism esp from here stops 3
7/7/2012 c19 dream-beautiful
I think the symbolism of the painting is really great, but how Lotte says "I don't like him, I love him" bothers me and doesn't seem realistic. I get that her change of heart into actually liking him WAS gradual, but I don't think it developed enough for her to so abruptly fall in love with him. It seems so impractical.
7/7/2012 c14 dream-beautiful
Oh lordy. Kurt is so adorable.
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »