for Six Weeks With Satan

6/3/2012 c21 LadySimonOfWhiteBlueEyes
I love this story! This was my second time through, and it got better! I like the religius best friend, but the Pope sceane did grate at me. I love Lotte's mother so much! Thanks for writting this.
5/1/2012 c20 5dream-beautiful
Oh my god this was so cheesy to the point of being gross but I just want to hold onto my computer screen and never let go. I feel all mushy and squishy and squeezy and I'd like you to be aware of the feelings this has bestowed upon me. Be still my heart. Be still.

:D Anyways, all that fluff aside, this was so so so SO adorable.
5/1/2012 c6 dream-beautiful
Jealous Kurt = so freaking adorable! :D
4/15/2012 c20 2Yuzuki15
Agh~! I read this story all in one go, and now I'm tired as heck ('cause it's 2:25 AM)!

Besides that, I LOVE THIS. Your writing style makes the characters so quirky and fun to read about! :D

I seriously enjoyed reading this.

Though... there is just ONE little part that bothered me. And that was when Lotte made her wish at the fountain. Grammatically, it should be "I wish that Kurt Matthews WAS mine", since Kurt is obviously, singular. Just that. LOL. I loved everything else though. x]
3/20/2012 c21 Simply Marina
This is one of the best stories I've read here. The characterization is wonderful, the comedic timing is impeccable, and plot moves a great pace.
2/16/2012 c21 Angelbaby1991
I really Enjoyed reading your Story.
1/3/2012 c1 11Krystal Rock
OMG! I love Sauerbraten! It's my absolute favorite. I guess that's what I get for having German in my blood, though. =D

Do you actually speach German?

I love this story!
1/1/2012 c21 shayna
Great story love it good continue in or other written.

Oh and knot down that jackass she or he stupid peopl allways steal other poeple stuf what an ass!
12/27/2011 c20 1Atramento
Okay so this story was completely AWESOME! As with your other story the characters were in depth and hilarious. Personally, I was mightily ticked off at Kurt for a while because he kept being a dick and everyone kept siding with him. But when he apologized it completely made up for it all. Oh and the part where he confesses his love via amp and Eiffel Tower...I almost peed my pants laughing. :D

As for your questions:

1. My fav scene was the part in Rome where Bryce goes 'GROUP HUG!' and they all act like idiots.

2. Improvement- spell check, grammar etc. Mistakes were rare but they were still there. There was also a part where you started a paragraph and then it went down another line before it kept on.

3. Fav character- EDEN! O.M.GOSH I LOVE HER! I completely identify with her cause I'm a Christian too and the things she deals with are so real. Plus she's a doll. Though actually I loved Jane as well. And I'll probably always love the main character most, so Lotte is a go. Least fav character was Will because he sucks. That's pretty much it. But what about Neils? He just disappeared?

4. If you said I had a beautiful body I would go o_O and say something polite and rude.

Anyways, loved the story and also thanks, because now I know how to swear internationally! ;)

~Atramento
12/12/2011 c20 2Love-Comes-In-Many-Forms
I love this story, you've done so well. I have to say that it sucks completely that you were plagiarised, but the person is gone. I can't imagine how it would feel to have someone steal your life like that.

Anyway, I love this story, you've done so well making this story brilliant. I love how romantic it is that he announces it from the Eiffel Tower *Sigh* this is a really good piece of writing, a

I think it would be nice to see some of these chapter's from Kurt's POV, or even the whole story if you're up to it.

I have to say that my favourite part is when they are dancing... ;) hehehe

Great writing, keep it up!

Love-Comes-In-Many-Forms xx
11/12/2011 c21 3Brightheart
don't take down the story. i luv it sooooo much. it's amazing.
10/28/2011 c20 lindallama
omggggggggg! i'm sorry, i would really love reviewing every single chapter but i was kinda up at 3am finishing reading your story on my itouch...hehehheh :D

your story is so good and i luuuurrrvvvveeee kurt holy odfja;ldsjfl;ajsdlfjasdlkfjs;dlkjfd;fd 3 3 3

and thumbs up for all the sexual tension! :)

i'm actually gonna start writing my own story, and i've written one before, except i got up to chapter ten and then just kind of gave up, and i really didnt know how to continue it... (and to be honest when i read back on what i've wrote its so embarrassing LOL)

any tips for writing a good story? and adding in the *cough*occasional*cough* sexual tension? ;)

xx
10/28/2011 c19 Super Duper Donut
I love your story! And the thing that makes it so cool is that you not only throw in German but Italian and French! I speak Italian and I have a friend who is from France and speaks French fluidly. Grazie mille! Ciao! Buona sera!
10/24/2011 c21 TwinkleHeart
IM GLAD THAT YOU'RE NOT TAKING DOWN THE STORY! plagiarizing sucks =( so many great stories have been taken down because of this...fictionpress is not the same anymore. Once in a while i come back here to re-read the good stories and find that they're all gone. Glad yours is still here for me to read =D
10/6/2011 c20 hashtag flawless remix
1. What did you like the best about this story? Why?

What I liked most... well, I really loved how you made Lotte and Kurt. There was a bit of cheesiness, but definitely the good kind! I loved the friendships and her family members that she visited! They were definitely interesting, especially her uncle, Onkel Friedrich. I loved how he had cried during her performance. It made me almost want to cry myself!

2. What do you think could use improvement?

Nothing. I actually happen to love this story the way it is! :)

3. Which characters were your favorite and least favorite? Did you feel that they were developed enough?

My favorites were, well, everyone (especially her family). Except Will and his idiot cronies. I don't blame her for giving Will that shiner!

+ Were they developed enough? Yes. Well, I would've loved to see a little bit more of the others like Elliott, Brigid, Luke, and Adam, but other than that they were all amazing.

4. If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Nice. One of my favorite pick-up lines. I would definitely be picked up by that! ;)

Other loved things: The background you put behind her (Lotte), the references to things that have happened in the past and the usage of other languages throughout the story (especially when the Pope had called Bryce 'Demon-child'-hilarious!) really impressed me.

-Oh and with that Nate dude? In my choir, we always had a dude like that. His name was Benjamin - Lotte's frustration with him was understandable.
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »