for Six Weeks With Satan

7/10/2011 c20 11MarieGoddard
AWESOME...I am totally speechless... But not so speechless as to not tell you what a GREAT WRITER you are ^_^. This story hooked me from page one. I love every aspect - the music, the cultures and cities, her family, her friends and how well they mesh, the language... and especially her and Kurt's love-hate relationship(that was the icing on the cake! ^_^). This is going in my number one slot for BEST EVER TEEN ROMANCE on my bookshelf! Your style and wit amaze me. Even when the story slows a bit, I didn't think it had gotten dry or boring for a minute. Your style has such grace and poetic fluidity that it just speaks in the softest but most heartwarming composure. I love Eden's personality because it reminds me a lot of my own and i love Kurt for his shy and gentlemanly air around Lotte. He's the type of person i'd love to have for a friend cause i know that if i were to confide in him he wouldn't judge me (same goes for Eden). I CAN'T EXPRESS JUST HOW MUCH I LOVED THE STORY! Seriously, it was awesome ^_^. This story has really inspired me and i hope that you'll keep writing because... YOU'RE JUST THAT GOOD ^_^. (I also read about your story being plagiarized... and I think that, that is AWFUL. My mom's story was plagiarized and I have to say, i really felt like running down the turd and start chucking golf balls at him. But, in a way it's flattering because the person who plagiarized you must have thought your work was pretty darn good otherwise, why plagiarize? I know something like that is absolutely the most infuriating thing out there that there is for a writer, so i'll send you my prayers in hopes that he doesn't go after you again.)
7/8/2011 c1 2BabblingBug19
I'm loving your fic! =)

So far I'm at chapter seven, but the chapters are becoming more and more yummy with each update. I am so finishing this this weekend. LOL. Almost in love with Kurt! I love his love-hate relationship with Lotte.

Thank goodness this is complete already. Now I can drown myself in Kurt-Lotte happiness. xD
7/7/2011 c20 Tanya Max
This is absolutely beautiful! I love the gradual change in feelings and the maturity of the storyline. I have to say, this is the first story that made me laugh out loud! Really! That happened when Kurt and Lotte were onto their heavy make out session while they were locked out. Hilarious! My favourite...absolute favourite part was the way Kurt confessed his true feelings to Lotte, honestly I'm glad you didn't pile in a whole load of drama when Lotte realises her feelings towards Kurt, for that I am eternally grateful to you. Overall, the writing was easy to read and it flowed smoothly. Though clear markers should be inserted when a change of scene or setting takes place, it took me some time before I found out the story pattern, just a note! Anyway, great work, I love it! Favouriting you and the story!
7/3/2011 c21 anon
I like this story. Also, mad props for not letting the plagiarizer win.
7/2/2011 c20 3ahappytune
Okay, I loved this story. I think the main part of it was how much I identified with Lotte. I may not actually be German myself, but I was born there, my parents are more or less fluent, my sister's learning, like I am, and we know a lot of German people. So yeah. I loved that 3 Other than that, the whole story was just adorable. Excuse me while I stalk your profile. Gosh, this sounds so weird.
6/26/2011 c4 10devilishd
Damn Girl I LOVETH THE STORY!
6/26/2011 c20 1XDXP
This story was amazing because even though it was the classic girl hates boy thing, the fact that you didi different exotic settings and developed your characters is what really set you apart..
6/24/2011 c11 Guest
You should realy fix the part in the middle of the chapter where a bunch of paragraphs got jumbles up together.
6/23/2011 c21 ChoirFreak
have you been stalking me?

I mean this is really weird basically everything in this story has happened to me minus the romance and having an annoying childhood friend part (which was the best part), but the choir trip to europe and the EXACT songs you mentioned my choir or other choirs at my school have sung and the italian aria she sang on the roof i am doing as a solo piece.

Also William Faulkner was my english teachers favorite author but thats just random. Just like the fact that i love unicorns and you really should hear this song http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYV8b9gc5Ww
6/23/2011 c4 3Duckie Chic
Ohmygod, I just found this story, and I'm only on chapter 5, but I just wanted to say that this is seriously the best line ever:

"I think I hear a dog barking outside now. He's calling for you, Lotte. He heard your signal."

I started laughing SO hard when I read that. Anyway, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this story, and that's kind of hard to do when you're only on chapter 5, but I must say that it's kind of obvious Kurt likes Lotte(:

Anyway, I'll probably review again when I'm finished, but yeah.

This story is amazing!

Duckie
6/23/2011 c21 Pop the Bubble
I'm spewing. Honestly, really?

All this plagiarism shits me so bad. I'm so glad (and proud, but that could be condescending) that you're not letting them win.

I absolutely thoroughly enjoy your work and it would be sad to let those people get to take the credit elsewhere on cyberspace.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened again. Stay your lovely self :)

And just as I was writing this, the chapter got taken down, so I'm sending this as a pm for you :)
6/22/2011 c21 nightlystar
OMG..THATS THE MOST DESPICABLE THING EVER! I mean stealing the story is bad enough but stealing ur life story is just appalling.
6/22/2011 c21 2NebulaBloom
I went to wattpad, only to find that the user wasn't found and the story wasn't available... congrats on getting it taken down! In the meantime, I'm happy to hear that more MAD is coming up. I'm glad that you're still willing to post stuff publicly online, though I'd totally understand if you weren't. I'm not sure I'd be able to take that risk after someone had plagiarized my work. It's unbelievable how often it happens.
6/22/2011 c21 MusicDanceLive
You'll be happy to hear that the false account has been taken down and Six Weeks With Satan is no longer available on wattpad. Good job taking a stand.
6/22/2011 c21 everyoneisMISunderstood
Good for you for fighting plagiarism. So many people out there get their panties in a twist and take down their stories which, as you said, only enables the plagiarizer to win. When no one fights, nothing is done. I will head over to that site immediately to try to help you out.
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »