for Six Weeks With Satan

12/5/2013 c22 Desert Stream
WOW, this is officially one of the best (and fluffiest) stories I ever read! : )
10/15/2013 c1 SiriuslyPink
I think he just likes her.
10/15/2013 c20 Lake Effect
That was probably one of the best things I've ever read. You don't even realise how many different emotions I experienced with this amazing story of yours..and oh my gosh, it's just perfect. Everything about it is perfect. Worth staying up til 1am to finish. Hell, I would have stayed up all night if I had to.

Thank you for creating such a wonderful story :)

-Lena :)
10/15/2013 c19 Lake Effect
I am really glad that I found this story after you'd completed it, otherwise this cliffhanger would have driven me insane. And that little cafe painting metaphor? TOO MANY FEELINGS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!

AND OH MY GOD, KURT!
10/15/2013 c18 Lake Effect
Can't. Breathe. Cuteness. Overload.
10/15/2013 c17 Lake Effect
YES. Just...yes.
The first step is admitting you have a problem, Lotte ;)
10/15/2013 c12 Lake Effect
I loved this chapter. I was aww-ing at her adorable family the whole time :)
10/15/2013 c7 Lake Effect
It amazes me how this story manages to make me laugh, aww and smile all at the same time. My stomach's doing flips :)
10/15/2013 c6 Lake Effect
Oh gosh, this is just too cute. And him crying in front of her...I just can't. Too many feelings.
10/14/2013 c2 Lake Effect
Awwe, they're so cute w By the way, LOVE the title, haha ;P
10/14/2013 c1 Lake Effect
Oh my gosh, I am so excited to read more of this! This is amazing!
10/10/2013 c18 Wickedforlife
I love hans so much, he ships it more than i do. Please do a sequel about him?
9/27/2013 c4 sheep248
Absolutely love mendelssohn, and your story!
9/27/2013 c1 2bridgettblah
I have re read this so many times...and Im back again. Love it!
9/21/2013 c20 Hannah Ang
Hello! I just wanted to tell you that I really, really, REALLY enjoyed this story. It took me 2 hours of nonstop reading to finish, but it was worth it. I love everything about this story! I saw this because I was looking for a nice love-hate story, and this looked interesting. :) but I didn't expect that it would be this good, amazing, awesome, etc! What I liked/loved best about this story was absolutely everything. The storyline, the characters, and I love how you included different places and historical people or events and whatnot. As for my favorite character, of course, Kurt. Kurt was a joy to read, his attitude was very entertaining. Lotte is also a personal favorite; I love her attitude and the way she thinks about things, and one reaso for that is because her attitude is kind of the same with mine. :) There's nothing in this story that needs improving, really, except if it would have a sequel, or if I could have this for myself in paperback, printed on paper as a book! :D as for your last question, no, I wouldn't hold it against you. Ha. :)) Anyway, thanks for writing this story, it has become my favorite (in a span of two hours, while reading it!). I hope you would be able to respond to this review! Thank you! P.S., the chapter where Kurt admitted his love for Lotte? It made me cry. It was so touching.
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »