for Six Weeks With Satan

8/5/2013 c20 musicnote3
This was perfect! The timing of everything was just right, thank you for writing such a brilliant story :D
7/29/2013 c18 Ayame Yoshida
Three Coins in the Fountain is such a good movie! I'm a sucker for old movies/musicals.
7/29/2013 c16 Ayame Yoshida
Team Emu counting off sounds a lot like my chior. 23,24,25,26,... "Who's 27?" "Oh, me!" 27,28 and so on and so forth.
7/27/2013 c13 Ayame Yoshida
Did you know that the Nazis weren't a part of the actual German army. They were basically Hitler's attack dogs and the regular German military hated Hitler and had attempted several assassnation by the tim the war was over. Many people get Germans confused with Nazis and think they're all the same, but their not. They're completely different. I have German heritage and so it bothers me when uninformed people say the German military was responsible for the holocaust when in fact it was the delusions of Hitler and a lot of psycotic groupies with guns
7/27/2013 c9 Ayame Yoshida
Hey! I resent the presumption that Friday the 13th is unlucky. I was born on Friday the 13th. :P
7/27/2013 c7 Ayame Yoshida
Florence! Oh my sweet Wesley! What have I done?!
7/27/2013 c5 Ayame Yoshida
I adore Never Have I Ever! Did you know that it's a drinking game to? Whoever passes out first loses. :P
7/27/2013 c4 Ayame Yoshida
What Eden says is true, all God wants to do is love us. We are his children and his flock.
7/27/2013 c2 Ayame Yoshida
Oh my gosh! I love to Princess Bride! And he told her he loved her! You have made me a very happy person. :D
7/21/2013 c12 1Lucy the Ruler
Lucille Ball 3
7/21/2013 c2 Guest
Uuum im just saying that your comment about the car seatbelt being the same as the plane seatbelt is entirely different! The buckles are entirely different and plane ones adjut manually, so I'm just saying, uve either never been on a plane or you just made a mistake... Otherwise the story so far is REALLY GOOD! And seeing as Im studying german, I enjoy those tidbits as well :)
6/30/2013 c22 1thespookyredsparkle
on Fictionpress, whenever someone is about to write a review, it says; "write your review for this chapter here"...but what if there is nothing to say? All i can really say is that i am sorry for the lack of reviews i have given and thank you for making the past day and a half amazing!
although i can STILL not figure out how to say "Lotte" correctly, i still love how sudden she realizes that she loves Kurt. And as for Kurt...ohhh Kurt...what would we do without you... Kurt is so beautiful on both the inside and the outside (did i mention outside also?). his crush on Lotte was no ordinary crush; Lotte was foolish to not realize it sooner. completely off topic, but when i heard Lotte was in the singing group, i flipped because of the show Glee; and when i heard Kurt's name...
people say that one is honest when they are drunk. so when the did "it" i was all:" oh, so they do want each other". then i realized that Kurt was not drunk.
i guess all i can really do to show my love for this story is favorite it and dream about it. no kidding...i had a dream about it the other day. i was dissapointed to find that the last 2 chapters of this were notes, and i do hope that whoever is fiddling with your accounts would just fess up and back off. good luck! :D
a reader that loves your story very much, and forever more;
-Syrina Kamar

...i really dont want to see it end...
6/24/2013 c22 TheMoltenWindow
Really liked this story- got properly addicted- fantastic characters and scenarios, seemed really well researched, convincing dialogue and scenes :) wouldn't mind a few more chapters :). Hope you did well in awards and good luck with the rest of your writing ! Thank you for keeping this story up :D ! Very much appreciated, hopefully you'll never have to deal with plagiarism like that again.
6/22/2013 c1 anne
hey,
i just wanteted to tell you that i really enjoy reading your story, its cute :) although i can't say that much about it just yet, but let me tell you that i actually wanted to read a different story and after reading the start of your book i somehow ended up reading your book :)
and i don't know if you speak german, but most children don't call their mums mutti anymore that would more be what older people called their mums, i guess most kids would say mama or mami (although thats a little bit of a little childrens way :) ) and there is a small spelling fault in vegetarierin :) but if you are actually german too and call your mum mutti don't take it in a bad way okay? :)
6/18/2013 c20 Guest
really good story :)
lotte and kurt are just adorable and eden and matt in the mixter(shy-cutee coulpe) and jane just being well...jane :)
U should do a sequel about jane getting a really boyfriend and a Hot one *.* ;)
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »