for Six Weeks With Satan

6/11/2013 c1 Guest
third time readinmg this!
5/29/2013 c20 2ilikedaisychains
I'm just gonna keep this review short and sweet and say that I love this story and I love Kurt. Thank you for creating such beautiful, funny, realistic and endearing characters. You're an amazing author and I know that this won't be the last time I read this story! :-)
5/26/2013 c20 Unidentified
Okay...so saying that I love this story would be a huge understatement, so I'll squeal instead...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK! THAT WAS AMAZING! I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF AND GOT ALL THOSE FLUTTERY FEELINGS WHEN THEY WERE CUTE AND I JUST REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVED IT!
Okay, so composure regained, you're writing was amazing and the knowledge of all the cities and countries visited was astounding...it meant the story was believable and just made it so much better...you should be so proud of yourself for this freakishly good story!
5/16/2013 c20 2The-Genius.101
Amazing! Super cliche at times... but that's why I loved it! It kept me wanting to read the next chapter and I couldn't STOP! I stayed up all night reading it. Great story! ;D
5/8/2013 c19 Guest
The RDCS makes completely no sense at all. I love it!
4/27/2013 c5 1macy8
this is a very good story
4/24/2013 c22 hemtec
this was simply amazing!
4/13/2013 c20 1leavesfallingup
A fun story. It makes me wish that I had joined a choir group like that. Ah, the perils of moving too many times as a child. Anyway, I liked your characters and the way you slowly developed the story and her growing awareness. Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could just say what we truly feel? Then again, what would we write about then?
3/30/2013 c20 17Minkaos
I really enjoyed reading your story! Lotte and Kurt are so cute together :) There were plenty of funny parts and I couldn't help cracking up. I also really liked the close friendships that you portrayed. The bits of German sprinkled in was also loads of fun. I kind of understood them, since it's sort of similar to Dutch, but the translations certainly helped :D
3/30/2013 c15 heal me forever
can u plz write a stry abut adam ya bryce i love dem ya even better jane ? plz puppy dog eyes :D
3/28/2013 c7 heal me forever
god just now i saw dis animal farm was my 10 ya9 english lesson :P
3/21/2013 c20 EverEverAfter
Hey!
So I read your entire story during study breaks these past four days. I must say, it was a very compelling read. I found myself thinking about the characters and wondering what would happen next even when I wasn't reading it.

What I liked was how natural everything in the story was. The conversations were smooth, the humor came out very well, and the chemistry was cliched, but spot on.

I normally wouldn't appreciate as big a cliche as a proposal on the Eiffel Tower, but somehow, it worked. Maybe because you built it up very well. Kurt's frustration, Lotte's obliviousness toward his feelings, her realisation, and her eventual desire to be with him. All that made me ridiculously happy.

Cliched as it was, this story made me happy and I think that is the mark of a very well written story.
Great work!
3/17/2013 c20 2brunetteAnnabeth
Wow, just wow. This was amazing. Actually it was more than amazing, it was brilliant! I can honestly say that this is one of the best things I've read. I loved every part of it. You truly have an amazing talent for writing. I don't know what else to say, I'm speechless. I must of read this 3 times... I actually found out about your fictionpress from fanfiction, which I might add was quite impressive. You, my friend, have just made me a fan. Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your special talent. I hope to read more from you.
A. (P.S. I know that this is extremely long, and I'm probably babbling, but just know that you have earned my endless babbling :)
3/13/2013 c20 Mid-Summer Romance
Love this story! My friend suggested this to me and told me it was a good read, well, he didn't lie about that!
During this whole 20 chap story I was laughing and crying and fangirling and angry etc. looking forward to read you other stories!
3/2/2013 c20 Random Passerby
I don't think words can express just how much I love this story! I just found it today, and have finished it! My favorite part was probably in the World War II Memorial, because I'm German, and I'll probably always feel guilty. My favorite character was, of course, Lotte and my least favorite was the waiter dude. I feel like Adam wasn't really devoloped a lot. I seriously love this story, though! You did a great job (and sorry about the whole stealing thing. I hope that dickwad took it down)! I hope to read more of your work!
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »