for Six Weeks With Satan

7/19/2007 c10 fantasyrocker561
lmao..omg i luv ur story..its absolutely hilarious!update SOON please!
7/19/2007 c10 humangus
Hey, I totally understand about working and all. I work too and it gets hectic.

Anyway, great chapter. I LOVED the obvious sexual tension between Lotte and Kurt. So cute. And Matt and Eden...they're just so adorable. I can't get over them. I think I'm jealous...So, I'm excited for part two of the date. I hope that the relationship that changes is that of Lotte and Kurt, and that it changes in a more romantic way[cough]. I hope there is much more awkwardness to come. Oh, and loved the bit in the opera with Jane and Kurt. So classic.

Well, update as soon as you can, but don't sweat it if it takes longer. I relate in ways you could definitely understand. The working life sucks.

Tunny
7/19/2007 c10 2mia5081
Ew grasshoppers? Kurt should probably brush his teeth after that one lol. I loved the chapter! =)

Update soon!

~Mia
7/19/2007 c10 SuperCUTEJensen
i love it...cant wait for more...hope you update soon
7/19/2007 c7 angela
hhas! this story is great! kurt is lyk so darm cutee wif lotte n bryce! i lurve him always soo cutee too!^^
7/19/2007 c2 angela
hahas nicee story! write more kayys!
7/19/2007 c10 8Alice Heist
okay, that was an amazing way to end the chapter. I loved it.

I have been waiting for what seems like forever to read more of this story. I am so glad to finally read more! I somehow skipped a chapter, so, it was even longer! haha.

I love reading your work. keep it up! alice.
7/18/2007 c10 loversloveliarslie x
lmao, kurt got excited. update soon please, im dying for another chapter.
7/18/2007 c10 Sapph
Dude, you freaking rock. I don't know what to say, except I love this story so much. It's extremely well-developed and you've had some interesting scenarios so far.

Congratulations on your nomination as well! You deserve it :)
7/18/2007 c10 oldolddeadaccount
“Captain Winky likes you!” Omg, that was hilarious! This was one of the funniest chapters so far, i think, and it's a funny story overall. Blech, ice cubes down shirts is NOT a fun thing!

And seventeenth-century third wheels? That was genius XD

How do you pronounce Lotte's name?
7/18/2007 c10 6Pointy Objects
Hahahahaha! Ice cube! hilarious! yeah, I think they andles this as well as can be expected. it also seems like Kurts trying to...skate around the night before with her as well. And when you have two people skating around the same issue, eventually they'll collide. Either way, nicely executed. Very nice chapter!
7/10/2007 c1 Kamilah Adair
Congratulations, woodstock1969! Your story, Six Weeks with Satan, has been nominated to win the Best Cliche(incomplete) section of our awards site. Keep up the great work!

~Kamilah Adair

SKoW Judge
7/4/2007 c9 51bangbangstartagain
hah. this is awesome. the dancing scene...totally hot. lol. and i'm sure the double date's going to be interesting. (it better be! -shakes fist threateningly-) great writing and character development. its gradual, which is good, i hate having the character introduced completely in one chapter. gah. you've done it perfectly. well, i really can't wait for more, so update soon!
7/3/2007 c9 84DemonicDestiny
o.o Oh my god! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Well now they know they like each other. This story just keeps getting better and better.
6/27/2007 c9 13kstar129
gr..you turned me on myself!How could you...?gr...curses!This is amazing!I can't beleive that happened!That had to be very uncomfortable!And now theyre going on a date!Make more SOON!Or else!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
1,022 « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »