for Six Weeks With Satan

3/7/2007 c2 humangus
Hey good chapter. I now DEFINITELY like Kurt. And he SO likes Lotte. I mean, come on, the whole "always hoping for something that's out of your reach" line gave it away. But I guess that was the whole poing. Anyway, I'm liking this so far. Update soon!

Tunny
3/5/2007 c2 24DancingChaChaFruit
Hello there! Well, I really like this story already. In fact, I'd almost go so far as to say that I like it better than your other one (can't remember the name, sorry), but that's probably just because the whole cliche where the protagonist hates the leading guy is my absolute favorite. I don't really know why; it just appeals to me. Maybe it's because I love guys who tease playfully like that. I don't know, I just think it's incredibly endearing. But I'm probably the lone weirdo in that thought. Or perhaps not, since this is a popular cliche. Whatever, I'm going to stop analyzing my thoughts now.

I know in the last one I said I was like Abby... but I'm also like Lotte, too. Hm, I guess that's kind of strange. And I think it's totally cool that you know German. I know Spanish (though I'm not that good at it), which is pretty the language that everyone knows. I guess it'll be convenient in the future, but I sort of wish I knew a not-so-common language just because... I don't know. I do.

I really like the book The Great Gatsby, and I think The Princess Bride is an amazing movie (except who the heck names their girl BUTTERCUP? I mean, seriously. Buttercup?). Anyway, I like that Lotte's a bit more down-to-earth than Abby; while I have nothing against dreaminess (I'm rather dreamy myself), I guess I prefer characters who aren't so oblivious and more of a realist... but that could be because I'm like that. I don't know, I'm like a cynical dreamer. Does that even make sense? Not really, but that's okay. I'm rather like an oxymoron.

Anyway, this is a promising start. I think it would be SO FUN to go on a trip like that to Europe. I've always wanted to go to Europe, but I've never been. My school band (which I'm in) goes on a trip every year, but it's only for four days (two of which consist mainly of driving), and we only got to some place along the East Coast (2 years ago it was Atlanta, GA, last year it was NYC, and this year it's NYC. I mean, they're fun cities, they're just not very exotic). And we don't go over the summer. We go over a weekend during the school year, except we still miss 2 days of school (which is pretty cool). Not to say that the trip isn't fun though; it's amazing. I wish I could go on more than one a year. Although next year all my senior friends will be gone (most of my band friends are seniors, excluding two [I'm a junior, by the way]), so that will be sad.

Okay, wow. That was probably more than you ever wanted to know about my personal life. Eck, sorry. I tend to ramble on about myself a lot, and then barely talk about the story. It makes me feel conceited... and I'm pretty much the opposite of that. so yeah, sorry.

Lotte is definately a cool character, and so is Kurt. (Kurt's a German name, isn't it? 'Cause that's kind of ironic, unless you planned it that way, which you probably did.)

Well, I dare say this review has dragged on long enough. So good job, and I hope you update soon! =)
3/3/2007 c2 dreamer
Iove it! you can tell thar kurt likes lotte! cute
3/3/2007 c2 11Sphynx
Wow, the title and the summary caught my eye right away. I'm definetly interested in this story - it's cute so far. Lotte reminds me a little of myself (and of one of my own characters :D)Keep up the good work!
3/3/2007 c2 Luv-TU
I like it!
3/3/2007 c2 CapoeiraChic
Haha I'm really liking this so far, Kurt and Lotte really make me laugh! I love their personalities, I can't wait so see where this goes!
3/3/2007 c1 18fredtheflyingfish
Interesting, and great, idea. I can't wait to see what happens on the tour.
3/3/2007 c2 3I Quoth Nevermore
Wow. I love this. It was so cute when Kurt was her pillow! It was actually and "AW!" moment. I love the German, my sister lives in Germany with her husband (he's a hockey player for Ingolstadt). Update soon! It's great! I love the title, by the way.
3/3/2007 c2 5fancy feet
thats a pretty cool story u have goin on there! i like thats shes german i was born there but we didnt live there for long so i dont no the language. but u should definately keep goin on with this. i like ur style of writing =]
2/27/2007 c1 21insane in the brain
I don't know whether to co sympathy or cackle in sadistic gleefulness.
2/17/2007 c1 8jenc11
sounds interesting. Eager to see how this story turns out. =)
2/15/2007 c1 1Sylvia Marri
Hey! I missed reading your works. =) Glad to see that you've posted a new story. Guess what, you got me mildly interested to learn the German language hehe, but I'm still currently hung up on learning more Nihonggo. Do you speak German at all? Just curious. =) Nice first chapter. Plot was mildly established so I guess the next few chapters will be on character development and more situational elaboration? Heehee, I just love these kinds of situations. I'm kind of sheltered, so anything remotely resembling a few weeks sans parental supervision is kind of an attractive situation for me. I got a few questions but I think I'd be getting answers on your next chapters. If they don't come up in the first four, then I'll ask away. Hope you update this! =)
2/13/2007 c1 dorydafish
Wow...

Love it to bits...its totally amazing and its just the first chapter..

im so incredibly in love with kurt already...i bet this story is going to be one of the best that i'll read...

o and i totally love the fact that you are using real German speech...are you german or have you just learnt the language...

I know that im so going to enjoy reading this coz i think that its got so much potential. I can't wait until they go to all the places and how their relationship grows...there relationship is going to grow right? shes not going to be landed with some completely weird dude from another country? Coz its so obvious that kurt likes her...so you can't hurt him like that...

Anyways i just thought that i should review and tell you how much i like it so that you definately update soon and i can read the next chapter...cant wait until the story really kicks off...

happy writing!

DDF X

p.s. don't forget to UPDATE
2/13/2007 c1 1Gypsy Feather
Sounds very good. It's quite intriguing and I''m interested to find out what comes next.

You have a good writing style and I wasn't confused while reading. I like it when authors have a good sense of time in their work.
2/12/2007 c1 bellabewitched