for when i die

5/15/2007 c1 306Ashelin
I adored the ending to this. When I die I hope I do that too. This is so sad but kind of vengeful at the same time. Great job, it was really good.
4/30/2007 c1 96Doodleflip
Oh I LIKE this. It's as though you took the bittersweet romance of all the clichéd "nice" ways to do die and inverted them to give a bittersweet romance of an entirely different sort, which is much much fresher than what we expect from the standard clichés. Because even though this poem deals with unrequited love, it is still very romantic, and bittersweet rather than sad. It's gorgeous.

*favourites*

And actually, seeing as that is the second EXCELLENT poem of yours I've read, I think I'll favourite you too. :)
3/27/2007 c1 chibi dragons
haha, in making me not want to be there, you made me want to be there. it sounds very factual. not boring, but in the way that he WILL wish that he had loved you. isnt it nice to feel wanted?
2/27/2007 c1 2sicklysnowwhite
the beat varies and, say it with me, DISCRIPTION! complete lack. very repetitive, and that adds charm i suppose, but try to use better words than promise, leave and wishing.
2/24/2007 c1 The Intelligent Designer
Again, it's sad. I feel bad fir the person...nobody should have to feel like that...nicely written.
2/22/2007 c1 82Doxology
oh my god, i love this! It's got so much...feeling. hell, i don't really know what to say. it's just really really good, and it's going on my faovrites.

Peace and Love

~ Lifted
2/22/2007 c1 32MandeeSippingTea
O, I really liked this. I have been having problems with a guy I like right now and that is like the perfect thing to say to him. Wow...very nice.

~Eliza