for Sebastian Bear Invisible Pervert

2/18/2010 c21 2LadyLuck123
This is one of the most original, hilarious, sweet and simply awesome stories I've read here in a while! I absolutely LOVED it! I'm SO reading the sequel!
2/17/2010 c21 sappyromancelvr
Best ever.

No lie :)

How you came up with this is beyond me, its amazing!
2/16/2010 c21 Delila
lovelovelove your story

i havent reviewed any of the other chapters because i was so hooked

i love the magical fairytale world you created, but managed to keep real

it is such an original idea

and i love how you didn't make madsy a mary-sue

and i frigging adore seb

never stop writing

oh and i thought the sex scene was lovely. believable but oh so romatic

aww

2/13/2010 c21 45Jessicuh
I have to say that this is my all time favorite stories up here on FP. This is the third time I've read this all the way through and it still amazes me each time. :)
2/13/2010 c19 WithEveryReason
No! I can't believe he's leaving her! I would cry if this was the last chapter! D:
2/12/2010 c8 WithEveryReason
This is how I feel about the male characters so far...

Sebastian: Cute, funny, perv at times annoying. I like his character. He seems like a great guy, even though a little too pervish at times. Gets a little (okay lot) fake.

Nolan: Sounds like a horrible bit chy friend. Don't like him at all.

Dylan: So far he sounds cute and nice, I like him but he's not that interesting. He's dull compared to Sebastian.

Grey: I don't really know what to think about him.
2/4/2010 c15 ShadowHeHaHo-deleted
SON OF A FUCKING BITCH! I'M GOING TO MURDER THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF DYLAN, CASTRATE HIM WITH A SPOON AND FEED HIS FUCKING ASSHOLE BODY TO THE GODDAMN SHARKS! Sorry, had to get that out. I hate guys who are so sick and obviously unappealing that they feel they have to force sex. Assholes.
2/2/2010 c2 ShadowHeHaHo-deleted
! *Squeal*
1/31/2010 c21 2jessie0754
Wonderful story. After Ezra's birthday, I sat here just thinking "THE WISHES! THE WISHES!"

And Seb at the beginning was so hilarious! I never thought about how an invisible friend would be like if he were to come back :D (I especially loved it when he disregarded her sarcasm :) )

Ah, I enjoyed it so much! You have lots of typos in here, but I figured you couldn't be bothered to fix them :) Oh, and the last scene wasn't that bad, especially since you're not a "sexy" writer. Good work!
1/30/2010 c21 2RomanceDruggie
This story had me up till 3am, from lord knows when I started! Seriously fan-fricken-taboulous job writing this! I almost cried alot of times, the only reason I didn't was because I ended up laughing at something they said a few second after,haha.Anywho, after this I'm going to go and check out your other stories and read em'! I really want to know what happens with Lucian though, he's a bum but he's a lovable bum. It would help if these two are hinted *wink*,well I gotta go and by the way the sex scene was awsome. Well not in the nasty perverted way...I mean that they Seb and Madsy [haha love that] still acted the same, you know how usually by the end of some stories the characters change? Well not in this one, congrats on that! BYE BYE...for now =D
1/27/2010 c21 Sparky Mark
This is absolutely AMAZING! I throughly enjoyed every single word of this story! Please, please, please write more! Thank you!
1/25/2010 c21 Maijastiina
Hello!

And thank you for writing this brilliant story! You have created one amazing world and amazing characters around it, they make me want to return to this world again and again. Your story was one of the first ones I read here and I'm still coming back to it after some years. The story makes me laugh, it makes me cry, it makes me sad and it makes me happy. But above all, it makes me really smile.

Sebastian and Madeline are almost like my own, personal little friends. :D That tells me how real the characters are in your story. I just love the pervy Sebastian and his independent and strong girl! If there is a character or a part of this story I don't like as much as others, it would be Lucian Boom and the dark parts. On the other hand, through Lucian Boom's own story I have learned to know and like that gloomy guy as well. He might not be as easy as Sebastian, but he has such a power and warmth inside.

I like the idea of two different worlds - the "real" one and the fantasy one. I really envy your imagination! The plot of the story is so original, so exciting, it always gives something new.

This story also made me think about the imaginary friend I once had - she even had a name! (Sadly I can't remember the name anymore :/) But I'm pretty sure she was almost as awesome as Sebastian. ;)

All in all, this is hands down my personal favourite of all the stories here!
1/20/2010 c21 ChristianAngel01
aww that was soo.. Well I am speachless I just loved this story it had everything I look for in a story I just love the plot, the characters and well everything and what get me is that they waited until they got married! whoa first time in awhile a read a story like this. It was really moving the love of both of them was intense i almost made me cry a few times lol anyway Awesome Job. God really has blessed you with a wonerful talent
1/19/2010 c21 1intoxthexmystic
i flippin love this story...just wanted to let you know =]
1/11/2010 c20 AndItMovesUsAll
I love this book so so so much! Its just so imagionative and absolutely heartbreaking at points, i was crying last night reading it. It really is one of the best romances ive eer read :D
1,395 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »