for Sebastian Bear Invisible Pervert

10/4/2008 c21 2Icy Discordia
I've spent my free time in the last few days reading this. It's very good! Thank you for sharing! Now, if I have kids with invisible friends, I will always wonder... ^_^
9/29/2008 c21 2JD Allen
Wow! I see why this won most original plot! It was very creative and inventive. You created an amazing other world and great characters to accompany it! I loved it!
9/28/2008 c17 Anon
I love this story so far! It's wonderful and magical and very creative. I just noticed one inconsistancy though, and I thought I'd point it out. Last chapter you said Madsy's middle name was Anne, and in this one it's Rose. Personally, I like Rose better, so I think you should stick with that one!
9/24/2008 c21 MK16

9/13/2008 c20 1Jaliy
Great story! liked it!

Jaliy!~
9/7/2008 c21 cerasylvania
so fabulous i liked from beginning to end
9/7/2008 c14 cerasylvania
yeah i have a question is fern trying to break sebastian and madeline apart and if madeline and sebastian where together would one of them become apart of the others world and they be able to live together and be happy i really need to know because it is killing me so bad thank you and good story so far.
9/6/2008 c21 2alternatearcadia
I read this a while back, but I rushed on to reading the sequel without leaving a review for this one, so this review is long overdue!

I loved, loved, loved this story. It's one of the most original plots ever. You took something that is so normal and commonplace and that everyone is familiar with (imaginary friends), and turned it into a truly magnificent idea. I'm awed, and in wonder as to how you even thought about this. Ingenious, really.

I loved the characters, they were utterly adorable. From Seb to Madsy, their chemistry, the way Madsy is always so indignant, and how Seb is so persistent. Hilarious, really. Ezra as well. And I loved Lucian. The gruff demeanor. I kept hoping you'd write a sequel about him, and when I found out that you had already started it, I was practically jumping up and down (hence my rush to read the sequel).

And the world you created.. Eros, and the lowlands. Reading about it was sort of like walking through Charlie's chocolate factory, you know.

I'll probably re-read this sometime, since I'm adding it to my fav. stories list. Amazing story!
9/6/2008 c21 hunnie.bunnie.x3
wow that was sucha sweet story!
8/31/2008 c21 5Crimsonoaks
the sex scene wasnt bad, dont worry. i absolutely loved this story, it was amazing! i loved the plot, the characters, everything. definitely a favorite of mine. good job
8/29/2008 c21 allthingsmagic
My friend introduced me to this story after lending me the majority of her book collection that she has here in our tiny dorms at Uni. And, wow, it threw me so far from reality, I absaloutly adored it. Your grip of personality complexs and interactions are brilliant and completely drag you in head over heels. When I knew i couldnt finish a chapter I would print the last few pages of the chapter and read them in my room and I had nearly everyone (minus the original friend) asking what was so special about it. Then when randomly in my room (as they often end up) they read a random page (I have no idea where it was in the book) and then want to read it now. So well done for winning another few fans. Keep it up :D
8/21/2008 c21 crossed Ts
I absolutely love this story. You've not only thought up thing brilliantly original plot, but created this fantastic, hard-to-stop-reading fantasy-experience. I was well and truly hooked.

(And while I was reading, I had Angel and Airwaves playing in the background and it struck me that their song Call to Arms was incredibly fitting to the theme/tone of the first few chapters- especially for the chapter where Seb takes Madeline back to Eros...)

Sebastian Bear Invisible Pervert is on my favourites list for 3 reasons: 1.It's well-written and original. 2.It's a story I'm not going to forget and I can see myself reading it again and again. And 3.You've made me want my very own Sebastian Bear, inappropriateness and all.

8/13/2008 c21 Verasque
This was fantastic! Your writing is refreshing, original and just so well put together. I liked the way you combined the mythical/dreamlike/fantasy by intertwining it with a modern quasi highschool setting. If only we could all have our own Sebastian Bear :) It was a satisfying and entertaining read. Definitely a favourite!
8/1/2008 c21 KimberlyNicole
Absolutely in love with this story.

Easily my favorite on fictionpress.

The way you capture Madeline's character is amazing.

You truly have a gift.

=]
8/1/2008 c21 3Estelin
this was excellent. keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
1,395 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »