for Sebastian Bear Invisible Pervert

3/16/2008 c20 ladydragon93
Fantastic!

You did such a bleeding perfect story.

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

I enjoyed it so much, and am a little sad it's over. Thank you for the great story.
3/16/2008 c20 Eccthlacine
Love. Absolute adoring worship and love for you, wonderful wonderful wonderful. The concept was so cute and original, a "why didnt anyone else think of that" idea, very perfect. Even though it got a lot more dramatic at parts it all flowed, I cried multiple times, it was amazing, power to you! Instant fav! Can't wait to read more of your work.
3/16/2008 c20 Lady Katreina
Oh my gosh. So god. (I can't say yess or nos!) But thank you SO MUCH! (I really hope I don't have a lost invisible. .-_-.)
3/16/2008 c20 SEBXY
YES SEBXY! This was just too amazing, i loved it, I read it in one day, and then had to wait for the last chapter *falls over* It is one of those books where the review is: 'It turns the pages itself' and OMG SWOON SEBASTIAN OMG HOW AMAZING. I just feel so giddy and excited and happy and omigeoorge.

I can't wait for the epilogue sequel... you're too cool, swear
3/16/2008 c20 geralyn
3/16/2008 c20 OMG ICE CUBES XD
3/16/2008 c20 giraffeeee
Ahh ! I loved it !

Yes SEBXY. [:

I never suspected the wishes!
3/16/2008 c20 DiddlingFiddles
=)

FRICK. Cannot WAIT for Lucian's story. Seriously. He sounded very very attractive. ;)

AWAITING THE SEQUEL! =)
3/16/2008 c20 anon
3/16/2008 c20 bam
:]

this story deserves that smiley face more than any other story i think i've read on this site. that's how amazing it is.

everyones epilouges are different. i dont know how a sex scene would fit in it... but i'm never one to say no to something new. hahaha

YES SEBSKY
3/16/2008 c20 Jay827
yes definately sex is need!

haha

update when possible!
3/16/2008 c20 ridiculouskopec
so i started out depressed out of my mind, cried, got angry, and overwhelmed with joy. Lol and i totally loved it. Aww sebastian, how i missed thee.

im glad he is back. and sequel? AMAZING. i cannot wait. Extremely excellent job and i commend you on your EXTREMEly talented writing capabilites.

absolute best of luck with the writing! keep it up!
1,395 « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 49 .. Last Next »