for Sebastian Bear Invisible Pervert

3/21/2007 c4 emma
*hyperventilates* oh. my. god. have i mentioned i love this story? have i mentioned that i love you for writing this story which i love? arh! i am so excited this chapter came out, i have literally been refreshing your page every two seconds to see if you updated..and i cant believe you put my name first on your list of people to thank! *spazzes* and this chapter was so long! its the coolest..your spelling and grammar and stuff is having like, no mistakes at all as well!

hope you update soon! (but dont feel pressured..actually. do! so i can read the next one lol)
3/20/2007 c4 2Jayn
I really enjoyed this story! Heh heh. Wish I had a hot invisible friend. Please update!
3/20/2007 c4 cherry eyes
Another beautiful chapter. I like how your creating a whole world for imaginary people. I especially like the scene when david was playing army. I could actually picture it. Very cool.

I can't seem to get enough of this story, so you'll have to update soon.

cheers
3/20/2007 c4 10Katatza
Aw I love this story! It's so unique and awesome...perverted a bit...but awesome! I love the original plot of an imaginary friend!

"Sebastian mouthed off to some distant squirrel"
3/20/2007 c4 Krissy
This story is so unique and interesting! I love it and you and I don't even know who you are, but I know you're the author and I love you for writing this story!

:p
3/20/2007 c4 4stephy151
Once again this was absolutely wonderful! I know Sebastian is a perv and all but I have fallen in love with his character! I dont know why, but I just have! What's going on with his thing with Nolan, with the you'll figure it out soon? Keep writing, amazing story, and good luck!
3/20/2007 c4 12sunflowersing
O! I really love this story! She is starting to give in the Sebastian, and it makes me happy! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

sunflowersing
3/20/2007 c4 6givelifeyurall
sebastian is such a pervert...but soo sweet at the same time, its makes me wanna hug him. and the way he sounds...phew.. i wish there was some picture you could find of him lol. keep updating please. thanks!
3/20/2007 c4 swimchickslam
Aww.. sweet ending :)

eww. what a perve! :O
3/20/2007 c4 1trix-a-belle
Sebastian is Hot with a capital H!

I hope he can teach Madeline how to have fun again because the war game sounded fab.

Oh, now we see that something happened that made madeline become unfun (is that even a word?) i wonder what it was?

xNx
3/20/2007 c4 7nyxrabea
hm...

heart?

Yes, I
3/20/2007 c4 15Champagne2
I had such a boring day, then I get on the ol' computer and yay! another chapter. The day is better now. lol Can't wait for chapter 5.
3/20/2007 c4 4jammi
I love how you sort of have him perverted but he's childlike at the same time. he's sweet but sick. Like a normal boy! lol, and I like that her younger brother can see him. So we don't have to wonder about her at all.

I liked this chapter we learned more about them but in a round about way which is always good. Can't wait until the next chapter.
3/19/2007 c3 emma
okay, so it didnt take me that long to finish chapter three but still...AWESOMENESS lol, i dont think i can say that enough, im slacking off on my biology, chemistry, and maths homework so that i can read these but its so0o0o worth it
3/19/2007 c1 emma
AHH *spazzes* this story is so addictive, and so l0-0-0-0-0-0-0ng my favourite type! i can just tell im going to be up for ages reading this one! great job *thumbs up*
1,395 « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »