for Sebastian Bear Invisible Pervert

3/15/2007 c3 6givelifeyurall
whoa...yup i love this story. all your stories are so intense , update!
3/14/2007 c3 nekomiko
well this is definently different

lol

i like it

=]
3/12/2007 c3 cherry eyes
good chapter. can't wait for an update
3/10/2007 c3 16InsanePhoenix
hehehe I love it, Hillarious :D I couldn't stop giggling lol.
3/10/2007 c3 12sunflowersing
Wow! Oh my goodness! That was an excellent sexy chapter. I have to admit, he sounds pretty damn fine. Anyone you basing him off of? PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Loving the story,

sunflowersing
3/9/2007 c3 4jammi
Holy crap, he's like Lure but not bat shit crazy (Lure from The Contract. it's a story on here and everytime a perverted 'real' imaginary guy pops up that's who I think off.

I wonder if you're going to keep up the reepy yet erotic tone of the story or if it gets lighter or darker as we go along. there's so many places we can go with this. (by we, I mean me reading along becasue honestly you have pulled me into your world mah dear).

there were a few spelling mistakes such as 'I was a walking rubber hand'. But those are always hard to catch first read through.

Hope you feel better and I can't wait for the next chapter.
3/9/2007 c2 jammi
Man Nolan, *shame shame shame*

But you almost made up for his assholery and the fact that I felt like i should cry for her [i didn't but i think if that had happened a few chapters later while I knew her better i definitely would have] with this:

' I snuggled deeper into the source of warmth, relishing in the fact that this was, in fact, the best dream I had ever had.

“Stop wiggling, love. I am trying to sleep.” A thick a deliciously husky voice slid into my ears.'

As soon as I finish the next chapter I'm going to try and remember MY imaginary friends. Damn, lol, and we haven't even got to how he looks.
3/8/2007 c3 Just Me
I LOVE this story. It's well written with an interesting and original plot. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work and update soon!
3/8/2007 c3 perfectsquares
oh man! how do you think of this? i love it. the descriptions you use and the quippy lingo are my favorite. :] can't wait for more!
3/8/2007 c1 perfectsquares
i really love this! it's a cool idea, if i'm correct about where you're going with it. there were a few grammatical mistakes, but that's just because i'm a grammatical nazi. if you need someone to proofread for you, i'd be willing to. lord knows i've got enough time on my hands as it is! haha. keep up the good work! :]
3/8/2007 c3 swimchickslam
LOL HAHAHAHA! Wow how scarystalkerish xD
3/8/2007 c3 1trix-a-belle
Sebastian IS a pervert (as the title says).

But he's a hot pervert so it ain't so bad.

I hope your feeling better soon x

xNx
3/8/2007 c3 Makeshift Heart
Very amusing, but it does have it's serious points. I like it=]
3/7/2007 c3 6Birds and Boats
wow...pervert much? i like him, hes cool in a weird sorta way, you're wonderful, update again?
3/6/2007 c3 4stephy151
Hi!

Well I just wanted to say that your story is amazing! It's wonderfully written and has creativity oozing out of it! I love your writing style! Keep up the impecable work! Waiting for the next chapter!

Stephanie