for The Deadly Flower

4/8/2007 c4 14CK Shorty
Getting good..
4/8/2007 c3 CK Shorty
I like Dahlia with her strong attitude :o] And I love that name to begin with. Excited for the vampires. Who doesn't like vampires?
4/8/2007 c2 CK Shorty
I'm really liking your story. There's not many supernatural stories that are actually really good and get me to read them, but thank goodness that I've found something good to read :o] Again, I'm jealous of the description!
4/8/2007 c1 CK Shorty
Your description is...beyond good. I wish I could be that descriptive!
4/8/2007 c6 12Alice B. Black
Loved this chapter! Too bad she got hit by the truck tho...
4/8/2007 c6 4King of Kings
Oh, yet another cliff hanger. What happens now? The chapter was great, I simply must find out, so continue soon!
4/8/2007 c6 KrazyFrog100
Exciting! It was a nice insight into Dahlia. And nice vamp humor. XD
4/8/2007 c6 5Icy Vampire Chick
Oh yeah ! Now that is what I call a suspenseful ending ! Please keep up the mystery and sarcasm - I've already fallen in love with your main character ! Please update !

~Jo
4/7/2007 c1 Danielle Thamasa
This is definitely a beginning that grabs the reader's interest. I find myself wondering about the narrator, who he/she is and what is going to happen to her/him. Great start.

Danielle Thamasa
4/1/2007 c5 Jorda
Awesome job, can't wait to read more. :)
3/29/2007 c5 NAPETXEF
Action! Adventure! Horror! But most importantly, suspense! It's interesting that Dahlia has more to her than first revealed in any of the previous chapters. I guess we will find out what it is that she has in this one. Keep it up :)
3/28/2007 c5 Sonyashinto
Interesting story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. please update soon

Thank You!

Ja-Ne =^_^=
3/27/2007 c5 MM
I closed my eyes and breathed in the scent of rain and leather. Soft, warm lips pressed against my forehead. I was suspended in time, frozen. A sigh blew against me in a whirl of air, and the hands freed me. The rustling of clothing was heard, and then the door clicking shut. I dropped back into reality, and opened my eyes. I stared at empty space. Will was gone.

“Ooh, looks like someone’s got a crush,” came Veronica’s joking voice from the living room.

“I do not,” I said indignantly.

“I didn’t mean you.”

HOLY CRAP! you are an amazing writer! that part made me sad, happy, and laugh. i love love love you and your story. update...like, now. MM
3/27/2007 c4 MM
sorry i havent reviewed in so long. your writing is beautiful tho! i love this story! MM
3/27/2007 c5 4King of Kings
Great chapter, well written again. Where the ones who ordered the hit on Dahlia vampires? Are those the ones at the end? I simply must find out - update soon!
2,353 « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 .. Last Next »