for The Deadly Flower

4/12/2015 c30 Guest
i know u r one of the best writer and it would be an insult if i suggest some storylines for its sequel... but do u mind if i do suggest some for u? i kind have something in my mind... maybe it help u...
4/12/2015 c22 Guest
it was funny... i wish liam and callum would be a brother rather than master or frnd... bcause callum behave as mature like elder brother and liam as younger one if i can undo the starting.. but still i like it..
3/30/2015 c30 3KLV.Me
It was an amazing story. I have a question though: vampires don't have reflection, so how is it possible for them to be caught on camera? I'm referring to Callum.
3/9/2015 c30 Guest
Was wondering do you still update? Hope you do. Love the story and hope to read the sequel!
12/17/2014 c2 2Bluterav
10/27/2014 c30 AJadePearl
I think the story is amazing. Great plot line! I can't wait for the sequal, I hope it doesn't take six years!
9/14/2014 c1 estyywest
I love Vertigo and Ricochet so I'm going to give The Deadly Flowers a try :) I like it so far!
8/30/2014 c19 2thegirlinthelibrary
Here is my review:
I liked this chapter because it speaks about the oncoming war. I want to know what happens to Callum and Dahlia. Liam's character is always intolerable but it seems that he built a love/hate bond with Dahlia. Its nice to see he actually cares about her. Until now the story seemed only to focus on love mostly, atleast to me it did, but now the plot is coming to action and i love it almost as much as i love Callum !
8/20/2014 c2 18DarkEmberGirl
Just wondering why you went with 'La Jolie Fleur' instead of 'La Fleur Jolie'?
8/13/2014 c30 Guest
A year later and I'm still waiting for this sequel. Though I get the feeling ricochet is going to push the sequel to this further back. Kinda upsetting but I'll deal as long as ricochet is as amazing as vertigo.
7/31/2014 c30 1my princess ending
If the sequel isn't out yet which it probably isn't (I haven't checked yet) I will throw you into a fire pit. I'm honestly so glad I wasn't reading this while you were updating because I'm not sure how I would be able to handle a year and a half updates. I'm so glad you finished the story anyway.

I wanted to point out that I believe you made a bit of a mistake. In the beginning, I'm 99% sure Dahlia went to buy a dress, heels, shawl, etc. before she went to go pick up her firestar. But then it seems that she also bought another dress. I guess you forgot the first dress? Or maybe I read it wrong, oops!

Let me just say that Dahlia and Callum and going to haunt me in my dreams. I love the relationship they have and I get tingles just thinking about it. They're amazing with each other, all understanding and happy, I just can't. I wish I had heard all the stories of Callum's past because I'm interested too. I'm dying for the sequel so I'll go check now.
7/31/2014 c28 my princess ending
There are two more chapters left! Oh no! I haven't had enough of reading about Dahlia and Callum yet. I feel so sad and mope-y that Callum can't go out in the daylight but I'm pretty sure Dahlia wouldn't be able to do what she's doing if Callum were around all the time.
7/30/2014 c24 my princess ending
I never would've expected Dahlia and Callum to have sex so fast. Dahlia just seems to be the type to take things slow just because she's always had a wall up. It took me by surprise but I didn't mind that it happened. Either way, I love their relationship.
7/29/2014 c17 my princess ending
It feels like it's been 85 years since they've met and they finally kiss. I'm so happy; I'm crying tears of joy. You don't understand how happy I am. I am screaming on the inside. Finally Callum takes the initiative to kiss her. I don't understand how he can't see that she likes him too because it's so obvious. I just I can't deal right now. Oh my.
7/29/2014 c13 my princess ending
Oh how I wished he kissed her on the lips instead of on the cheek. I absolutely died when Liam kissed Dahlia because in the back of my mind, I wanted them to have a thing since they seem so witty and sarcastic around each other but I wouldn't acknowledge it because Dahlia belongs to Callum.

Dahlia is one of the best female characters I have ever read. It seems that most characters with the name Dahlia/Dalia are my favorite. I love how she's witty, smart, sarcastic, funny, and all I-don't-need-a-man. The fact that she's a P.I. makes me overjoyed.
2,353 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »