for The Deadly Flower

7/29/2014 c7 1my princess ending
This is one of those stories I dread reading but when I do start reading, I can't seem to stop. When I first heard that Damien wanted to turn Dahlia, I stopped reading because I refuse to have Damien be the hero in this story, it can only be Callum. And I screamed for joy when I was skimming and read that Callum appears.

I really like the way you started off the exchanges between Dahlia and Callum because I, myself am practically falling for Callum slowly. He's so soft and gentle towards her while he's creating a blood bath. I'm excited to read their growing relationship.
7/17/2014 c30 4gnez
Awesome story!
7/2/2014 c30 6ephemeralmoments
oh my god I love Liam so much
6/17/2014 c30 Elle Winters 9
I've skipped reading this story for so long because I wasn't that interested from your blurb. However, on a whim I decided to read it (because with 2000 reviews you had to be doing something right!). And I'm glad I did! Very well written, you tie up loose ends and nothing in your story contradicts. I couldn't stop reading. One of the most brilliant stories I have read in a long time, so thank you.
6/17/2014 c4 Guest
Is it Callum? is it him? the vampire? who is ayden tho? its good but its sooo suspenseful. _
6/17/2014 c3 Guest
i like it.. and wait is Ayden the vampire who wants to save her and saved her after she was stabbed.. and is Will a ex bF? and i love it!
5/14/2014 c30 heal me forever
Wow! This book is Aamazing :) Its stunningly Beautiful:) I love callum and Dahila 3 Liam is such an Breath of fresh air in otherwise stuck up vampire world :P *kidding* May be in sequel u will get a girl for liam ;) *Puppy dog eyes* heheh
#cant wait to read the nxt part 3
4/21/2014 c30 theSilverstar
I read this and couldn't put my tablet down until i was finished and it was like 3 almost 4 midnight. I'm not really a fan of vampires or werewolf, but i was caught in it. I personally love Liam and his personality, as for Callum, he is of cause as portrayed - the perfect boyfriend. I actually have the story being replayed over and over again, and sometimes i was caught smiling. Oops. I really do wish for the sequel to come out soon. Pretty please.
4/5/2014 c30 Guest
Oh boy! A sequel!
Can I just mention how thankful I am that you kept this T-rated and un smutty? Thanks. I feel like I could focus on the plot and love this pairing even more because of it.
Liam is such a closet sweetheart.
And Callum and Dahlia! Opposites attract 3
Thanks for this wonderful read! I enjoyed every bit of it - action, suspense, romance, SUPERNATURAL! Can't wait for your sequel!
4/2/2014 c30 11OurHeartsBleeding
This was a great story. It was beautifully written and the characters were endearing. I loved it. I hope the sequel is up!
4/2/2014 c29 OurHeartsBleeding
No! I don't want this story to end!
4/2/2014 c28 OurHeartsBleeding
All right Dahlia!
4/2/2014 c27 OurHeartsBleeding
Another great chapter
4/2/2014 c26 OurHeartsBleeding
Raven heard reviews? It makes me wonder whether Callum slept with any of the vampires in his house or some that Dahlia has met already? Hmm
4/2/2014 c25 OurHeartsBleeding
I think Liam's upset because he likes her
2,353 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »