for Chocolate

2/25/2017 c1 13Shailaputri
I think it is not her loss. He is the one who lost her. If he really loved her, he could have waited and claimed her instead of going after some other girl. He could have broke up with her may be after two months if she accepted. That is all about him I feel. He doesn't seems to be genuine from my perspectives.
8/24/2015 c1 Guest
what? what!? no! my fluffy shipping heart is dyyyyying
5/14/2012 c1 26Felix Golden
I loved the ending. It made me cry. The story made me laugh and cry. You are an amazing writer. I love romances that involve chocolate!
11/2/2011 c1 Aria-dancingdolphins15
This was really good I like your writing style. I love happy endings I agree with Trench Coats Guy don't like to say that word he has or she has on the end of the name. But I love happy endings. You should make it have a happy ending. :)

~ Aria
5/16/2009 c1 1Trench Coats Suck
Hey...

Wow I loved this is was really beautifully written and so sad like it broke my hard it honestly did u should write a sequl and make it a happy ending what can I say I'm a sucker 4 happy endings
10/14/2008 c1 nagasasu
This reads like manga. Really! The italics are like the thoughts charactes narrate the story through (like in Fruits Basket), the pacing, even the name Seiko made me think Japanese before I saw his last name at the end! I mean this in all the best ways possible.

At first, I didn't realize time was skipping between the past and present; but when I did, it wasn't abrupt and it didn't interrupt the flow of the story.

Characterization was really good as well. Both the girl (is she ever named?) and Seiko would have been really easy to make cliched, but they ring true. Seiko didn't seem like the stereo-typical playboy straightening himself out for that one girl, and she isn't the usual bookworm or sarcastic girl.

The writing style was wonderful as well; there's simplicity, and through that, honesty. Ending was... oh... there was strong imagery for me throughout, but the end left a clear image of her clutching her chocolate rose and looking at the ground. It reminded me of a scene from Fruits Basket actually, where Tohru clutches her package after hearing Kyo's time is running out... The last line... it's so sweet, manga-esque as well.

Wonderful piece, makes my heart ache a little in the best way.
6/4/2008 c1 centenarian
WHAT? Why didn't she tell him that she loved him too. JESUS! Now she lost her chance. Okay, okay, now I am calm.

Good story in a really sad, regretful heartbreaking sort of way. Idiotic woman.

Good job.
5/25/2008 c1 2cbprice25
Triste.
4/30/2008 c1 SparklingStar25
Wow..this is really good..
4/15/2008 c1 LianFex
Dang, that hurts! I loved it, in a very heartbreaking kind of way.

~Lian
3/27/2008 c1 1colourmystory
love it, but tragic. :( bittersweet la. :)
3/14/2008 c1 18found.eventually
Okay, let me get the serious things done first. I love your writing style, the way you joined the past to the present every now and then. It's unique, and it's definitely your style.

Down to the mushy bits.

AWW! Why why why why why! I actually had an experience almost similar to this, only we didn't have chocolate. And yeah, he went for the other girl because I told him to. I know, I'm such a genius. Reading this brought so many memories back. It was... devastatingly beautiful.

And yes, I meant that in the best way possible. :)
3/6/2008 c1 Hyperroll
ah. so tragically beautiful.

love it
2/16/2008 c1 7x.betweenthelines
I'm usually not an emotional person, but i almost cried...

loved it!
2/4/2008 c1 16White Rose Blossom
Oi, you have a knack for bittersweet stories dont you?

Sad, but cute, great job!

-Aria